Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 97 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    I recieved my SS package today. Not sure when it came as I had an emergency in Maine... My brother had a heart attack and had to have a triple bypass. Tried to PM Terri but her box is full... Some one is waiting on a package and will be in tomorrows mail... it was ready before I left and didn't get in the mail... SO sorry to one who is waiting... you will get it this week...
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    Dreamer, this is my all time FAVORITE Song
    Thank you... Without Christ, we would have no Christmas..

my very FAVORITE also
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

tlrnhi sent you a massage but your box is full.Have not heard if my ss got her package. Could you see if she got the package for me Thanks

Seems we've had a few that signed up & we've not seen hide nor hare of them since. My Santaee still hasn't posted anything, but delivery confirmation says they got the package, so I guess everything is OK.
    Off to the corner for a little rum & coke!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Seems we've had a few that signed up & we've not seen hide nor hare of them since. My Santaee still hasn't posted anything, but delivery confirmation says they got the package, so I guess everything is OK.
    Off to the corner for a little rum & coke!

I mailed 2 which were both confirmed that they were delivered, but only one posted it....Guess people figure we will keep track of delivery...I too assume all is OK....Meet you in the corner for a nightcap..pop open the Baileys!!

Pretty quiet here. Must be something going on in the background. I haven't even heard the elf choir practicing yet in the naughty corner.

Yippy!!! I received my package from Lincoln, IL. It jingles and is very heavy. I wonder what could be in there........
    Lisa

Well, my ss got their package. Still watching for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
    Chocolate goes with everything. I lost my 17 yr old cat yesterday. I will be the one sipping that rum thru a straw in the corner. sniff. I know there are alot of Pet lovers here so ya'll know how it feels. oppps Ann, I see you're low on chocolate-have some of my Godiva . . .
    So sorry to hear about your cat. I lost my bunny a short while ago. It was sudden although, I think he was close to eleven. I am happy for the time we had together. Hugs going out to you.

Blog Entries
    cherrio-- so sorry about you cat-child. i have a 20yrold and i wake up each morning with his call to the kitchen. hugs to you. and you're right, godiva heals the best! love milk chocolate caramels the best. eat yourself silly. we all understand. 17 yrs is a wonderful long life to share!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Still patiently waiting........

Blog Entries
    I was thinking about all these people who joined and then haven't posted....It's like being invited to a real fancy party, and then not showing up till all the food is gone. Oh, well, they will never know what they missed....one heck of a party here! Where's my wine??? I'm starting early today.

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    I was thinking about all these people who joined and then haven't posted....It's like being invited to a real fancy party, and then not showing up till all the food is gone. Oh, well, they will never know what they missed....one heck of a party here! Where's my wine??? I'm starting early today.
    I had the same thought! Maybe I'm strange or something, but I like to be involved in the thread of the particular interest. Swaps, mystery, whatever. You can learn a lot from reading the posts. Like this one, way back when we posted additional info for our SS. But unless you read the posts, you'd never know what else they may or may not like that wasn't in the original questionnaire we filled out. I guess those people are too involved with other area to not pay attention to this one. Me, I've been having fun with it! My SS package is sitting in my studio under the Christmas tree saying "open me!", but I keep ignoring it! Is it Dec. 9th yet???

Blog Entries
    I kinda feel if you aren't going to join in on the fun, then why join at all? You guys are all my friends, after all, if you called me, would I let you do all the talking???? The camaraderie is beyond belief!

I am patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for my package to arrive. Dec. 9th is only 3 weeks away, hope I have my package by then. Sigh!!!!!

So sorry about your cat cheerio. We had to put ours to sleep. It has been several years ago and I still miss her.

December 9th is Sunday. Since I refuse to go anywhere on Sunday I can be here real early in my PJs and wait for the opening time. Me, my cup of coffee and bottle of Molly's (cheaper version of Bailey's). Patience is a virtue, so I guess I am not very virtuous person. Ughhh!

I checked with the postal service today and my SS received her goodies a couple of days ago. I received my package on October 26 and have been "watching it" for three weeks!!!!!!! I enjoy reading all the posts eveyday and since I am fairly new to QB I really don't post much. As I get my feet wet you will hear from me. Have you seen the "pumpkin Spice" flavored Irish Creme. Well I have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Now i know how Sybil felt with all those voices in her head! I swear that box just calles to me, sometimes its loud and sometimes its sneeky quiet, But still i hear it all the day long. I'm definately taking up drinking in the naughty corner hoping it will quiet that box. Oh please hurry up Dec 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a drink that tastes like snickerdoodles? I need that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Well, my ss got their package. Still watching for mine.
    Sorry to hear you are still waiting. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow. Yeah, that's the ticket, it will come tomorrow.

When I told my daughter of my damaged ss package, she kindly offered to inspect and re-wrap. Haha! That girl can't carry a secret in a bucket! I have the package stashed away where no one will find it until reveal date! I may even have trouble finding it by then.

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I just checked and confirmed, my SS packages have been delivered to their rightful owners. I wonder if they're having as hard of a time as I am with the voices coming from the box? Last night my husband offered to open it for me, and then rewrap it. Honestly, this thing has got the whole family wondering. I'm hiding it today!!!! Under a pillow or something, maybe a fabric pile. Something to muffle or drowned out the voices.......is it December 9th yet?

Well, I need to get some cleaning done. Family coming here on Thursday and I need to get rid of some of this dust!!!! Wonder if my guests will hear the voices too.....oh my, I hope not!!!!!

The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

if they do give them some more wine and convince them its all in their widdle heads!

I thought I'd bring some glasses... I have more but I haven't been able to get to them to unpack ... we can use these.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!
    thanks for all the condolence (es) ladies. Max had gotten to the point of being very pale, skin n bones and not eating. I let that go for 2 days and couldn't bear it any more. So we took him to the vet. Brought him home and buried him under a very pretty Rose o Sharon tree. Done with my online moping. thank you all for your kind words.

No SS pkg here yet but the mail doesn't come until around 2. No biggie. The tree is not up yet. soon. The grandkids live here now and will be so excited when we get it up. yea, me too. I love decorating for the holidays. just saw the front window where they watch the squirrels and such . . . best go get the window cleaner. lol. have a great day everyone.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    CHQuilter when you get finished with your dust, would you please come and get mine too?? Leota I like those glasses but we really need you to make them larger!! It's going to take trial and error method for snickerdoodles you know. I bet we can come up with something close, but we might not care by the time we find it My partner hasn't posted that she got hers either, use to really bother me that they didn't acknowledge it, and I really try not to go there anymore, so just figure to each his own. If they don't like it...they can regift and someone else will. Now please pass the Baileys and Kahlua, I think I need both, the BOX is talking to me again.

Blog Entries
    City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
    Dressed in holiday style
    In the air there's a feeling
    Of Christmas
    Children laughing, people passing
    Meeting smile after smile
    And on every street corner you'll hear

Silver bells
    Silver bells
    It's Christmas time in the city
    Ring-a-ling