Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 10-25-2015, 01:55 PM

For those of you who are showing items and wondering if your Santee would like it, my answer is "yes, please"; I love it all!
Old 10-25-2015, 02:34 PM

ditto!! lol
Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
For those of you who are showing items and wondering if your Santee would like it, my answer is "yes, please"; I love it all!
Old 10-25-2015, 07:06 PM

I'm another one of those "yes, please" folks. Looking forward to your creativity, Secret Santa!
Old 10-25-2015, 08:01 PM

Hi everyone. Don't always post much, but hope these answers help someone.
New questions:
NO Keurig machine, embroidery machine or a cutting machine. I do use graph paper.

do you like to garden - don't, can't be out in the sunn for more than 15 minutes at a time
do you like to read books or magazines - yes, have a Nook and like horror and mysteries
are you a salty or sweets kinda person - love low salt/no butter popcorn.
do you like all holidays and do you decorate for them - like them all, only don't decorate for any of them, just hang a few holiday quilts.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:05 AM

Thanks to an earlier post I would like to add that I can use some flat head quilt pin's too!! It seems like I never have enough of those handy little items!!
Old 10-26-2015, 03:07 AM

My Santee hasn't answered any of the questions here. I wish she would so that I can get something special that she really wants and likes. She lives far northwest of me.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:32 AM

How beautiful your bookmarks are Quilty Louise. How clever you are.they are amazing
Old 10-26-2015, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
My Santee hasn't answered any of the questions here. I wish she would so that I can get something special that she really wants and likes. She lives far northwest of me.
I feel the same way but what I did was look for her in the member list and then read what she wrote about herself there. I also looked at some of her posts and got a general idea of the type of fabric she likes.
I don't include the price of postage. I usually get something for myself anyway in the same order. I am waiting for my last order that includes something special for my SS and then I can start wrapping and packing.
Louise, I went to the site you gave for the coloring pages. Thank you so much. What fun!
Made some coffee cake and bringing it to the hole. hmmm, do we have a microwave in there? This cake i best served warm with coffee or hot chocolate or tea.
Have a great day all!
Old 10-26-2015, 06:30 AM

Here are some questions:
do you like to garden ---- Container or ground gardening is fun, now growing herbs in containers & just cut back roses & trees for winter. Save roses after floral arrangement faints & dry upside down, when dry dip in clear wax & make dry flower arrangements. Discard when they get too dusty!
do you like to read books or magazines --- Keep up with This Old House mag & love books about physics research regarding Dark Matter (the God particle), or astrophysics, especially astronomy, all just for fun! Skywatcher here.
are you a salty or sweets kinda person - both
do you like all holidays and do you decorate for them - Fourth of July, Easter, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I decorate for all of them. My 3 car garage can only house 1 car for all of my decorating supplies that we've gathered over 37 yrs!
Hope my Santee understands my need to decorate this old house!
hugs,
dj
Old 10-26-2015, 07:17 AM

Ditto on the 'yes, please' to everything that has been posted! Such nice stuff. I can't wait to see if any are coming my way!