Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 11-01-2015, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
Ok so...I got a lot of answers from people interested in the Dear Jane book /CD and template except from the person I wanted....so here is what I will do....I will do like one person suggested on here a while back....I will trade it for something....I don`t want something expensive in trade...just something interesting....the person offered me some fudge....yum....So I will be mailing my package out at the beginning of next week . I will mail out the book at the same time.....this gives anyone interested time enough to let me know what thy would trade for the book...If you are from outside the country it has to be something that is accepted in Canada...remember I don`t want anything expensive...this is just for fun....will let you know who will be receiving it before I mail it out....so what will you trade???
Do we post here of pm you?

Old 11-01-2015, 04:22 PM

You can do either...whatever makes you comfortable!!
Old 11-01-2015, 05:58 PM

Ok so...I got a lot of answers from people interested in the Dear Jane book /CD and template except from the person I wanted....so here is what I will do....I will do like one person suggested on here a while back....I will trade it for something....I don`t want something expensive in trade...just something interesting....the person offered me some fudge....yum....So I will be mailing my package out at the beginning of next week . I will mail out the book at the same time.....this gives anyone interested time enough to let me know what thy would trade for the book...If you are from outside the country it has to be something that is accepted in Canada...remember I don`t want anything expensive...this is just for fun....will let you know who will be receiving it before I mail it out....so what will you trade???
Just pm'd you...such a great offer....
Brenda aka btiny36
Old 11-01-2015, 06:02 PM

Tirnhi...If you use tomato juice, rub it in and rinse. Worked on my Pom!
Old 11-01-2015, 08:57 PM

I really enjoy reading all the posts here. Just checked my tracking number for my SS package and it was delivered. Yeah!!!! I am getting a high just thinking about all those packages whizzing across the country/oceans and everyone's surprise when they open the package and see all the goodies someone so thoughtfully sent them. Will post when I get my package.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
Cant find much info about my Santee... post two items you would like to have.
Christmas, birthday and easter fabric.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:18 AM

Well almost got my package ready, but I ate the candy! Have to go and get some more, Sorry but it was good. have a couple more things that I want to make for you then its all done. Sure hope you enjoy the package that I am putting together for you. this is the first time I have done this swap and I do believe I rather like it. You don't post on here much but you have a couple of times.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:18 AM

I might consider a trade for fudge, but first I need to check on shipping cost with UPS. I checked with the post office, and they want $62 to ship a box to Canada. The delivery cost may be prohibitive. What city are you in?
Old 11-02-2015, 04:20 AM

My package is going out today.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:05 AM

Ohhhh that`s a very tempting offer....will let you know soon what I decide!!!
Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
Christmas, birthday and easter fabric.