Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24

Thread: Secret Santa 2018---chat here

wow lucky you rbweise !
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

I have that dragon panel. Made it a quilt for my 1 yr old grandson. I matched the colors in the panel and bordered it with blue green yellow pink and orange. Fits a twin bed.

I want to thank my S Santa madamekelly for the great box of goodies she sent me !! I was in Parris Island South Carolina last week to see my grandson graduate from Boot Camp. I've taken pictures and will post when my I pad charges. Lots of great things !!!! Thank You
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by rbwiese View Post
    A huge shout out to my SS Partner - Armylady2012 for a fantastic box! And my apologies for being so late in acknowledging her sweet box. We were delayed in getting home from Memphis (sewer problems for my niece) and then I woke up the next night with a high fever and I guess a stomach virus. Got dehydrated and ending up spending 3 days in the hospital with heart and kidney complications....so I am barely upright for any length of time.

Words do not do justice to her box - and I know my pics don't, but here are a few showing my bounty!Attachment 605402Attachment 605404Attachment 605405Attachment 605406Attachment 605407Attachment 605408

So many wonderful surprises! I can't wait until next fall to make my granddaughter a cute Back to school dress - and there is enough to make my grandson something too! I know my pics don't show it all - Thanks so much. You gave this worn out lady a smile!

PS - I can see my photo editing was a bit of a fail!

Rena
    Rena I am happy that you liked everything and hope that you are feeling better now. I tried to responde to your private message to me but your mail box is full if you clean it out I can responde back too your message.

Judylee2 glad you led your package. I surly enjoyed putting it together even though I am quite a procrastinator of getting things done. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Blog Entries
    After a long visit with a sister, I finally got home and opened my SS package. Woohoo! What a great stash of goodies from nattoddboyd. Four FQs (including a cute Australian-themed one); a packet of (30) 6.5" 30's squares; a Starry Quillow pattern (I love the stars); a Western Australia calendar; a heart-shaped pin cushion; an oven mitt with Australian motifs; a really cute koala key chain; tea bags and candy, all themed for Down Under; and a beautiful table runner, all accompanied by a lovely hand-made greeting card. Thanks, Natalie! (Picture leaves a lot to be desired, but no photographer am I.)

Name:  SS2018 DSCN0053[1].jpg
Views: 132
Size:  290.0 KB
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

I used to go to a quilt retreat and everyone coveted the Tim Tam’s at the treat table.

Blog Entries
    havent heard anything from secret santa i sent to but figure maybe she is one of those that waits til Xmas day to open. Hope she likes what i sent. merry Xmas and happy new Year to all

Hope you have a very happy Christmas, roseirish. It is disappointing when you dont hear anything, but it may be beyond her control to let you know whats happening.
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

glad you like them

Quote Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
    I have not seen my Secret Santee, Grammyj, but I know she got her gifts, and in case she is one having problems uploading a picture, here is her haul from me. I forgot to add a card, but did send a hand written note in the little gray bag so she would know it was from me. Merry Christmas (or your preferred greeting) to one and all.
    Thank you so much for posting this picture. I love everything you sent and especially the thimble, so sweet of you to send me your Mothers thimble. It is added to my collection! I did take pics but couldn't get them to download. Thank you again !!... grammyj
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Crafty Grammie, So sorry to my secret pal-HearthHush- have been away then when I got back tried to send pictures-my computer goes crazy sometimes. You sent a lovely box for your first time.this is what I received.Dove chocolates ...which are already gone,spool/invisible thread,purple buttons,purple fat quarters(did I mention I love purple. Olfa rotary blades,can never have enough. 2 patterns---a seahorse and polka pattern,embroidery thread,beeswax&holder,Christmas notepad,2019 planner,iron cleaner which I needed.Then hand lotion,needle holder,stick glue and a lighthouse thimble All of these things were packed in a beautiful Christmas box I think you outdid yourself. I live by myself and you made my day. Thanks so much!!!!!!.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
    havent heard anything from secret santa i sent to but figure maybe she is one of those that waits til Xmas day to open. Hope she likes what i sent. merry Xmas and happy new Year to all

Thank you RoseIrish48! I did wait to open as I was staying with a friend after surgery and missed the opening. What a wonderful box of goodies. The cat also sends along his thanks to you for the goodies for him. Merry Christmas!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24