Secret santa 2022

Old 12-11-2022, 02:41 PM

Well, Darcy Shannon, you put an interesting and exciting package to me! Thank you so much! Darcy included a little kit by Bird Brain Designs, a homemade thread catcher and marvelous floral fat quarters and complimenting solids. Then I pulled out a panel with a religious quote from Paul. Then came the unique pin cushion with 2 pockets and a handle. And then, folks, the sweet temptation of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut Chocolates! I have been blessed by my Secret Santa!
Old 12-11-2022, 03:15 PM

Bzang thank you for your post. We have mail tomorrow so fingers are still crossed the one I posted received hers mid Nov but she hasn't opened yet so maybe she's waiting for mine to arrive. And a big thank you in advance
Old 12-11-2022, 03:21 PM

Default Thank you Maxie aka Armylady2012

Hi Guys,

Maxie and I managed to Zoom for a little while today, so we opened our swap packages together. Maxie was my Secret Santa this year, and again she has been totally thoughtful and generous. She sent my most wanted item - the thread trug and the box frames... and a whole lot of everything else, tons of fabrics - I so wanted the Edyta Sitar fabrics, thread, fantastic chocolate, popcorn, my favourite Jelly Beans, a cute machine cleaning kit, needles with a fridge magnet, Valdani threats and a bag.... which I totally fell it love with - I can't wait to show my gals at our quilt group!

Maxie, as always you go above and beyond!

Hugs

Caroline

Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-2022-received-maxie.jpg  

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 12-11-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:33 PM

Thank you BrendaK for the amazing box!

Lots of fabric, tons of candy, quilty post its, a book, a mini tablerunner that should fit my side table perfectly, several patterns, Christmas kitchen stuff, treats for the cat, and a mini cutting and press pad which was my wanted item so I can get a mini-iron to take to scrap club.

Old 12-11-2022, 08:17 PM

Anna! Thank you so much for my secret Santa box! I had so much fun unwrapping everything! I love the chicken fabric it’s adorable! And the sweets are delicious! Can’t wait to try the coffee too! I love the paw socks! Wore them last night! Kept my feet nice and warm! Also love the add a quarter ruler too!! Thank you for such a thoughtful box, really made my day!

Old 12-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Power Poster

So glad you like it. I had a lot of fun putting the box together for you. Enjoy!
Old 12-12-2022, 11:05 AM

Default Pictures of goodies

Okay. I tried to squeeze it all in the picture: Polka dot fabric, b&w fat quarters, seam ripper, threader, extra gadgets, lip balm, candy, mint tea, cookies with ginger that I never had before (delicious and I guess quite a Christmas tradition in some cultures), pin cushion, a cute teal blue glass flower holder, supplies to make baskets and mug rugs and a pattern. Whew! Think I got it all listed. Thank you again.
Attached Thumbnails d0bccd24-5b01-4c2d-b0cc-32c30942e73b.jpeg  
Old 12-12-2022, 04:25 PM

Caroline, I am so glad you like it all, you are very welcome, enjoyed getting to zoom with you even though my internet went out .
Old 12-12-2022, 04:28 PM

I received alot of fabric, machine needles,button pins, soap, car coaster, magazine with temples and a key ring, also a very cute bag, I don't know how to post a picture, sorry.
Rachel thank you so much for all the goodies and for being my secret Santa.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Power Poster

I keep checking back in. Did everyone receive their packages or are some still stuck in the mail? I will keep checking to celebrate with you when it gets there. Hugs, Anna