Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 09-29-2016, 04:13 PM

I go barefoot as long as my floors stay warm then I love socks, especially home knit ones. I like lavender scents. I usually put a lot of little things (individually wrapped).
My mom always wrapped everything once or even twice to make it more fun, so I do the same.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
I have never done anything like this online before! But after reading some of these answers, I think some of y'all are a lil cray cray. Birds of a Feather! Count me in! LOL

(chews nails.....hoping I did the right thing!)
My answers are on their way ....
Welcome redstilettos! Yup, some of us ARE a bit cray cray, but
I'm not naming names. We know who they are and we love them all.
Welcome to the group... you"re gonna love it!
Old 09-29-2016, 07:31 PM

I once heard that only a crazy person would take a perfectly good piece of fabric cut it into small pieces and sew it back together! Yup that's me!

Barefoot till my toes are froze, love lavender and lilac. I like little things best, and I like to share with my honey so having a sweet to give him is always good! and darn I can't remember the rest of the questions!
I will check back tomorrow to see all the fun going on!

Mary
Old 09-30-2016, 05:02 AM

I am in again this year. I had a wonderful time choosing for my swap partner last year. I have been collecting things along through the year and hope to make someone's Secret Santa great.

I have sent my info already.

Last edited by momoftana; 09-30-2016 at 05:03 AM. Reason: forgot to add last line
Old 09-30-2016, 05:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have my box out & started packing it with a few little things that I have picked up since last S.S. swap. I am so excited to get my name, so I can choose something special for her or him!!

I like warm fuzzy socks & everything else. I am not choosey, just surprise me!! Oh, this is starting out again to be so much fun & I hope that I don't get put in the hole again this year!!

Oh yes, would you please tell us just what theme of F.Q.s you would like to receive? I know I am just full of question's & answers too!!
Old 09-30-2016, 07:14 PM

Time is getting closer! Not long now!!!
Old 09-30-2016, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Time is getting closer! Not long now!!!
thinking.......................thinking........... ...........................still thinking.....................................
Old 10-01-2016, 03:54 PM

I also love socks.Purple is my favorite color all shades.I will be happy with whatever my partner picks out for me!!I do love Handmade things very much!!
Old 10-01-2016, 04:48 PM

Hi all! I know I've been quiet, but still no real internet here in the boonies where we just moved. Still unpacking boxes. Have my sewing area about 1/2 unpacked, but did find my ss "goodies" box I always have going all year long. So, waiting on name to really personalize. It's so much fun to personalize. I haven't been at a sewing machine since July & I'm going through withdrawals!!! So this will have to do for now. Luckily, I had made up a couple handmade goodies already & added to box before all the packing/unpacking. Now to go see what the added questions are for some answers...see a couple "fun" troublemakers are back...let the fun begin!
Old 10-01-2016, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
However, I do have two questions to throw out for possible discussion ---
The questionnaire was much more descriptive this year, but there's always room for more!!!

Are you more inclined to wear slippers or socks when relaxing at home? (and do you have a preferred size?)
And, do you like scented items such as lotion, soap, candles? (if you do, what type of scent? Floral, spicy, earthy?)
We have vinyl flooring in the whole house (everyone thinks it's tile, it looks so real...love it & the fact that it shows no dirt & there's NO GROUT! ) So I wear sockies, easier on the feet. And, as I am basically a barefoot girl, I can still feel like I'm barefoot. Don't do lotions, etc, cuz of allergies. But do love Yankee Jar Candles. Any scent.