Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 10-10-2016, 08:15 AM

greetings~ its great to be back, and see a lot of familiar names.. Wishing all my Canadian friends a wonderful thanksgiving. as ~ Its Canada's Thanksgiving Day ~
Old 10-10-2016, 08:21 AM

I can't wear slippers cause I am the BIG FOOT! I have a lot of scarfs but don't wear them because it always seems to hot in AZ. I have a lot of candles and don't seem to burn them much. I do wear aprons and I make a lot of them for the craft shows. I love the crystals and I have a hot gun to put them on various things. I love Red, green and whites. I am a girls that has a lot of colors in my stash. I love the animal line and fruits and veggies and flowers. I love lotions.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:34 AM

Popping on for a minute at work. 2 almost 60 hour workweeks in a row leaves me little time for anything else!

Do you wear slippers and (size) or Do you prefer socks (size) I prefer socks, size 9-11. I love fun socks from places like Awesome Socks.
Do you like scented items: lotion, soap, candles, and what kind of scents, I have to be very careful with lotion and soap due to sensitive skin. Not really a candle girl, but my bestie has been hinting at her getting me a tart warmer - I like fruity scents like orange, lemon, etc, and baking/house scents like vanilla, sugar cookie, maple, pumpkin, peppermint, etc.
Do you like a lot of little things or 1 nicer thing I have too much stuff, so I am more of a one nice thing girl, but i am happy just to get a package someone made up for me.
Do you wear aprons I don't have any, would need a plus size which i have never seen.
Do you wear scarves yes
Do you like sewing notions of different kinds yes. I always need schmetz sewing machine needles, piecing thread, and bobbins for my bernina activa 210.
" " " quilting charms - fabric charms? I collect 1.5, 2", and 2.5".
" " " hot fix crystals no
Favorite FQ's colors purple, aqua/teal, sapphire/ true blue, kelly to emerald green, Hot pink, any jewel tone really
Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none doesn't matter, but I really don't need any more decorating stuff! I am really trying to pare down.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
If you go into new message and put in your SS stuff and put tirnhi in the box you want to send to it won;t go, You get an error. I had to go to tirnhi's profile and click private message from there. I had to do it four times before I got it to go. Is it because she is not under the member's list?
TL -- not ti. Best way is to go to the first post in this thread and click on her user name, then send message. Otherwise no telling where the message might go.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
SULABUG, QUILTYLOUIS, OMG! I haven't seen you for a whole year! Woohoo! Time to play...revving up my Super Delux Broom and now i am circling that hole I was in last year! Like a buzzard, waiting to swoop down and enjoy the goodies below! Hoppy, Hoppy, Hpopy to see you!!!!!
Judylee..........OMG!! So glad to see you back too. This year is going to be as much fun as the past years & I am so excited. I am also anxious to see Cindy join in on the conversation's too!! Let the fun begin everyone.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:09 PM

Terri, I PM'd you yesterday and again today but haven't rec'd your "got it" yet. Want to make sure I don't miss the deadline and all the fun!
Old 10-10-2016, 05:32 PM

Has everyone received a Message from moderator saying "I got It". I have not and It shows in my messages it was sent to her. This is my first time doing this for years. Only once before.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
Has everyone received a Message from moderator saying "I got It". I have not and It shows in my messages it was sent to her. This is my first time doing this for years. Only once before.
I have. She will read what you have read here also.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Just talked with Teri.
Says she will be on later to read everything from messages and here.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:04 PM

I also have messaged her 3 times and havent' recieved anything, so I am in the same boat as some others hope I get in since I sent the info yesterday. I had so much fun doing this last year.