Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 10-17-2016, 01:15 PM

Can"t wait!!!Excited!!!!!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:40 PM

Thank you trish! I am so sorry you are hurting. You need one of my Ackie breaks. They are filled with rice and you put the bag in MicroWAVE FOR 2 MINUTES put on sore place. You can make one with a sock and rice and sew up the cuff.
Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
I'm slowly getting names out.
My arm is still aching a bit and hubby is helping a bit too. He's such a good guy at times.

Hoping to get ALL names out tonight.

Remember...it's a secret!! DO NOT REVEAL UNTIL REVEAL DAY!!

IF YOU GET A PACKAGE AND YOU AREN'T SURE IF IT'S SECRET SANTA, JUST ASK ME, I'LL LET YOU KNOW.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:53 PM

I guess I should jump on the bandwagon with so many other's and add some extra information too! Getting so anxious for the name. However, have the greatest understanding for a hostess having difficulty in typing and getting the names out.

Do you wear slippers Yes, however only one brand, I have fussy feet so please no socks either.

Do you like scented items: I seem to acquired allergies to strong scents, so no thank-you.

Do you like a lot of little things ~ Gosh I’ll be grateful for any gifts but given the choice I’d say multiple rather than one single item.

Do you wear aprons ~ Denim aprons but I’m good to go in this department.

Do you wear scarves ~ Not really.

Do you like sewing notions of different kinds ~ I love notions.

Quilting charms Oh please no, nope notta ~ I too like other’s am trying to declutter, I don’t need another collection! :0)

Hot fix crystals ~ Yes, yes, yes I love Hot Fix crystals and have the iron, I jazz up plain tops. I should have been a Las Vegas showgirl but the body never cooperated.

Favorite FQ's colors ~ Pink – Mauves, Green, Teal, Purple ~ really into 30’s repro right now especially looking for patterns in 30's with red and yellow in the same design.

Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none. I love CHRISTmas décor however like others I have so much I really don’t think I’d like to add anything. So none is probably best said, in both instances.

Old 10-17-2016, 01:56 PM

That Ackie breaks sounds nice, thanks, but I don't have a microwave <gasp!>
I'll be ok. Will just take a happy pill and all will be fine.

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
Thank you trish! I am so sorry you are hurting. You need one of my Ackie breaks. They are filled with rice and you put the bag in MicroWAVE FOR 2 MINUTES put on sore place. You can make one with a sock and rice and sew up the cuff.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
I guess I should jump on the bandwagon with so many other's and add some extra information too! Getting so anxious for the name. However, have the greatest understanding for a hostess having difficulty in typing and getting the names out.

Do you wear slippers Yes, however only one brand, I have fussy feet so please no socks either.

Do you like scented items: I seem to acquired allergies to strong scents, so no thank-you.

Do you like a lot of little things ~ Gosh I’ll be grateful for any gifts but given the choice I’d say multiple rather than one single item.

Do you wear aprons ~ Denim aprons but I’m good to go in this department.

Do you wear scarves ~ Not really.

Do you like sewing notions of different kinds ~ I love notions.

Quilting charms Oh please no, nope notta ~ I too like other’s am trying to declutter, I don’t need another collection! :0)

Hot fix crystals ~ Yes, yes, yes I love Hot Fix crystals and have the iron, I jazz up plain tops. I should have been a Las Vegas showgirl but the body never cooperated.

Favorite FQ's colors ~ Pink – Mauves, Green, Teal, Purple ~ really into 30’s repro right now especially looking for patterns in 30's with red and yellow in the same design.

Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none. I love CHRISTmas décor however like others I have so much I really don’t think I’d like to add anything. So none is probably best said, in both instances.

I realize that the way I wrote that may be confusing and I passed the 20 minute edit time....so in an attempt to explain myself a little better.....

Favorite FQ's colors or themes.... 30's repro fabric with red and yellow in the same FQ piece. I love the 30's repro fabrics that have what might be considered juvenile designs for instance those with tiny puppies, kittens or children in the design etc.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:31 PM

Do you wear slippers and (size) or Do you prefer socks (size) Socks 10-12 big foot here
Do you like scented items: lotion, soap, candles, and what kind of scents, floral, spicy, earthy - yes, floral, kitchen/baking scents
Do you like a lot of little things or 1 nicer thing - either will be fine - whatever works for the sender
Do you wear aprons - no
Do you wear scarves - no
Do you like sewing notions of different kinds - yes
" " " quilting charms - like but don't want
" " " hot fix crystals - never used, but not opposed to trying them I guess
Favorite FQ's colors - 1930's & kid friendly
Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none - generic, but no dust catchers please.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:34 PM

I love this stalking bit.To start with, i have 226 postings here to scan thru before I start elsewhere.
Old 10-17-2016, 04:04 PM

Default secret santa

Yay excited to receive a name and start. I have also answered the extra questions

Extra things::
Do you wear slippers and (size) or Do you prefer socks (size). Yes i wear both but prefer socks size 9
Do you like scented items: lotion, soap, candles, and what kind of scents, floral, spicy, earthy. Yes i love scented iyems, mostly candles
Do you like a lot of little things or 1 nicer thing.
Do you wear aprons. No
Do you wear scarves. Sometimes
Do you like sewing notions of different kinds". Yes
" " quilting charms" " "
hot fix crystals. Yes love them
Favorite FQ's colors. Pink, black or christmas
Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none. Christmas themed
Old 10-17-2016, 04:33 PM

Thought I’d take the opportunity to answer the extra questions before we all get our names.

I have plenty of slippers, socks, lotions, and candles. I can always use more soaps, any scent. I like getting more smaller gifts rather than one nicer one. I love aprons, size Large, and also wear scarves. Like any kind of sewing notions and love charms. Hot fix crystals – no, that’s one thing I haven’t ventured into yet. Christmas themed or Winter themed? Winter probably has a slight edge since I can display/enjoy it longer but like both.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:11 PM

it is the 17th and no name yet. going to go on assumption that it is just taking a tad bit longer than originally thought. will be waiting with high anticipation