Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 11-11-2016, 01:55 PM

Just got back from the post office and GRRRR!!! didnt pay attention to time and it was closed so unfortunatley my package will be going out on the 14th but all of the things inside are wrapped and I got a few things on her list and made a few little things for her Hope you enjoy it all I cant wait.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:41 PM

Ok,redstilettos.. I'm a good friend too.. so I'll open mine with Laquita, and you. I hate the thought of her opening hers alone.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:26 PM

I think because of international we were going to wait until the 11th. If terri can tell us on the 4th before she leaves on her trip if every on got there package. the we could open on the 4th. we will see if she wants to tell us that. it will be 3pm to 6pm eastern standard time. I think this is right. Some people said they would not be here on the 4th and some said they would not be here on the 11th. Could they take there package with them and open anyway on the day?
NONONONO don't open early you bad quilters!!!????
Old 11-11-2016, 07:56 PM

I am soooo looking forward to this! lol However I am hosting a baby shower for my God Child on the 11th, and yeah it's pretty much the same time as this ..my luck...lol.....
Old 11-11-2016, 08:49 PM

Hello Everyone!! I have been missing in action for a month or so, as my computer would not work so I could sign on. At last I wrote to PatriceJ & she was able to fix the problem!! YEAH for PatriceJ!! I keapt up with all of the posts each day, I just couldn't respond. I read that my Secret Santa Pal received her package from me & I am so thrilled knowing that she is sitting around & wondering what could be in her package!! I am anxiously waiting to receive my SS package in the mail & see that many more have been sent out. Oh what fun it tis.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:20 PM

I have net received my package yet. I am sure the gifts for SS will start pouring. in to us sometime next week. there was no mail today. Thanks all the Vets for you time keeping us safe.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:34 AM

Good Morning ladies! I am up at the crack of dawn today headed to Washinton to buy a quad! Not my idea of course but I know we will have a blast!

Most road trips are fun! Although I have heard this one might be a little tricky getting through Portland and all the Protesters! I don't get what they are protesting but then again I don't get much outside of my sewing room! I hope my secret pal received her package~ she should have by now!

I am still in the waiting to get mine group! A better group for me by far because otherwise I would be in the naughty corner! Have a wonderful day~

Mary~
Old 11-12-2016, 06:15 AM

The SS package I sent has been delivered so I can stop checking. Looks like a lot of folks have their packages already -- have fun waiting!
Old 11-12-2016, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Good Morning ladies! I am up at the crack of dawn today headed to Washinton to buy a quad! Not my idea of course but I know we will have a blast!

Most road trips are fun! Although I have heard this one might be a little tricky getting through Portland and all the Protesters! I don't get what they are protesting but then again I don't get much outside of my sewing room! I hope my secret pal received her package~ she should have by now!

I am still in the waiting to get mine group! A better group for me by far because otherwise I would be in the naughty corner! Have a wonderful day~

Mary~
Take I-205. Much less goin on on the east side of Portland. Drive safe, hugs.

Last edited by madamekelly; 11-12-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:22 AM

If you are in the "still waiting to get yours" group, you may be my recipient... I will be mailing mine out at the last minute. I may be a slow poke, but never fear--I have a box of goodies for you that I think you're going to be happy about. I'm in Santa's workshop putting the finishing touch on your present and then I'll be putting everything in the mail come Monday.