Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 10-29-2014, 05:45 AM

Nope it's for me, I do so much hand embroidery that it just has to be mine, sorry ladies.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
Do you like embroidery? Then maybe this "Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch" is for you! Hmmmmmm.....
Oh! So pretty, it looks like I could use that for my hexies. Is it for me? Or could it be used to take along applique which I am learning to do? Now if I had that pattern I could make it for my Santee lady. Opps! Just gave a clue! Can you PM me and let me know how to get the pattern? Please?
My Pfaff is broke again and our nephew is sleeping in the spare bedroom where the other machine is. Well, he is at work right now but I don't like to go into "his" room when he is staying here. Darn! We are taking the Pfaff back today to be fixed. I have a couple of things that I am knitting so I'll work on those..,no, not at the same time! Looks like I will do a search for the pattern.

Old 10-29-2014, 06:27 AM

Do you like embroidery? Then maybe this "Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch" is for you! Hmmmmmm.....
Ooooooh! PRETTY!!! I used to embroider a lot and was just recently thinking of starting again. You obviously sensed this and made that for ME!!! Right???
Old 10-29-2014, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
Hey, I resemble that remark!

I was just thinking I hadn't posted much in the last day or so; busily working on SS and the ornament swap.

As for those frosting fingerprints, yep, I'm probably the guilty party. Went to the grocery yesterday and the bakery had sliced up free samples of their Halloween cake. One layer of orange "white" cake, one layer of devil's food with creamy orange frosting! So if those fingerprints are orange...

Oh, and of course, I picked up a couple of goodies to tuck in my swap packages!
<sigh> Cooky, I should've known it was you! Yes, they're orange and come to think of it, they're about the same color of orange, as that 'decorative element' on your sleeve, yesterday!!! So did you bring back one of those yummy cakes, to share with us? Hmmmmmmm?
Old 10-29-2014, 06:42 AM

No this is for me so you will just have to get the pattern and make your own....
Old 10-29-2014, 07:20 AM
cjr

Where can I find pattern for embroidery pouch? Like several others here I do a lot of embroidery.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
<sigh> Cooky, I should've known it was you! Yes, they're orange and come to think of it, they're about the same color of orange, as that 'decorative element' on your sleeve, yesterday!!! So did you bring back one of those yummy cakes, to share with us? Hmmmmmmm?
Neesie, I'll swing by the store on the way to the hole Friday night, and we can all cap off our Halloween celebrations with a festive piece of cake. How's that for service?
</sigh>
Old 10-29-2014, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
Neesie, I'll swing by the store on the way to the hole Friday night, and we can all cap off our Halloween celebrations with a festive piece of cake. How's that for service?
Fantastic idea!!!
Old 10-29-2014, 11:51 AM

It's the Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch from the book "Patchwork, Please." (p. 133)
But remember....."someone" is getting this one. And you shall soon see WHO!
Old 10-29-2014, 12:31 PM

OOH!! ...OOH!! ....watch out!! ....don't jiggle me!! ....i'm bringing the Halloween cake to the hole...The DGD's helped with it !
Attached Thumbnails halloween-cake.jpg