Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 09-27-2014, 08:10 PM

Had some bubbly last night at the Vault restaurant (renovated old bank)to celebrate DDs bd, yummy food, too. Cut out 40 of the Farmer's Wife templates today & things didn't get too blurry! Hope all have a great weekend!
hugs,
dj
Old 09-28-2014, 07:19 AM

I cannot believe how excited I am about this! I can't wait to shop! I love surprises! Can you tell this is my first "Secret Santa"?
Old 09-28-2014, 07:20 AM

Hi everybody-decided to come back-it was so much fun. Hope I got the entry right. Have missed doing the Secret Pal Swaps too. Now I will just be waiting a couple of days for my name. Already have something in mind. I'm excited already!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2014, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by NanaCindyLou View Post
I cannot believe how excited I am about this! I can't wait to shop! I love surprises! Can you tell this is my first "Secret Santa"?
NanaCindyLou................Welcome to your first Secret Santa exchange!! I know you are going to have so much fun interacting with all of us here. I am sure you won't be disappointed either. I have belonged to them since I joined in 2007 & wouldn't miss one for anything!! Glad to have you.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:00 PM

This is my first year too!! I read all of the chatter and such from last year, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone explain the hole to me? Is that where you go when you are naughty?
Old 09-28-2014, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
This is my first year too!! I read all of the chatter and such from last year, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone explain the hole to me? Is that where you go when you are naughty?
Yes, if you are naughty, you go to the hole. I'm still waiting for the farmer to take down the corn, but he hasn't as of yet, soooo...the new hole is open and when I was on the tractor, there was a snake there. Soo, ya'll already got company there. lol
Old 09-28-2014, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Yes, if you are naughty, you go to the hole. I'm still waiting for the farmer to take down the corn, but he hasn't as of yet, soooo...the new hole is open and when I was on the tractor, there was a snake there. Soo, ya'll already got company there. lol
I'll just stand on the edge and wave. I'm NEVER naughty. Ahem. And if I was Pinocchio my nose would be a foot long right now!
Old 09-28-2014, 04:30 PM

You'll come around MizMelly. All the fun happens in the hole, so even if you just plan to stand on the edge and peer in eventually you'll jump right in. Welcome to the swap -- it's always fun when new people join in!
Old 09-28-2014, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
The hole is where all the fun is. Naughty? Nah! We're simply misunderstood, fun-loving souls.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
I also just stand on the edge and throw thing in at them Its fun to watch them run for the fabric and wine, not to mention the Rum. Those of us on the edge have fun also so come join us.