Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-13-2014, 08:42 PM

Never heard from mine either. It's always nice to hear if they got it.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:33 AM

I'm thinking along the same lines as Neesie. My SS may be waiting until Christmas since she was unable to follow along on this board for what ever reason.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:09 AM

Sorry I am so lat in posting pictures of my goodies. I had a very generous Secret Santa. She hit on all of my favorites. Made for a wonderful experience. Thank you Ljs317
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502406[/ATTACH]
Thank you again, I can't wait for next year.
Attached Thumbnails photo-7-.jpg   cam00175.jpg   photo-7-.jpg   photo-8-.jpg   photo-9-.jpg  

Old 12-14-2014, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by juneayerza View Post
I'm thinking along the same lines as Neesie. My SS may be waiting until Christmas since she was unable to follow along on this board for what ever reason.
Those of you, who have never received any acknowledgement of the gift you sent, really should let Terri know. The tracking only proves it was delivered somewhere, not necessarily to the proper person.

I do hope this doesn't offend any of our sensitive lurkers but if you've received a gift, PLEASE let your Secret Santa know it was at least received! It really isn't fair to just leave a person wondering if the gift was delivered to the wrong address . . . or if the receiver just hated it so much, she couldn't bear to comment!
Old 12-14-2014, 07:27 AM

On a much happier note, I receive a package yesterday, from a mysterious Sock Lady! I thought I knew who sent it and sent a thank-you note, only to find out I'd guessed the wrong person! Anyway, some wonderful, caring person sent me 5 pairs of Christmas socks! Three have reindeer on them, one has Christmas trees, and the other has peppermint striped HOs all over them. I had a hard time getting back to my work because I couldn't bear to stop petting the fuzzy little reindeer. As crazy as it seems, these are my First actual Christmas socks (other than just the appropriate colors)! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-12-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 12-14-2014, 11:16 AM

I'm so delighted with all the treasures from my Secret Santa. Thank you again KathyM!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502451[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_5478.jpg  
Old 12-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Banned

Default Message from BettyGee (my Santee)

I have been in communication both through PM's here,
and by email.

After the holidays are over, Betty & I are wanting to make
plans to meet up in person since she lives within 20 miles
of me (probably closer to 12 miles though).

I am happy to know that I sent her a package that she enjoyed
getting.

With the help from Terri (asking Betty tons of questions)
I was able to stuff a medium flat rate box full.

Terri - TY again for being the go between
for me and helping me to obtain more info from Betty.

Below is the message she sent to Terri and myself, she
was having issues with doing the photos so I told her to
send them to me.

My Secret Santa Was Very Very Good To Me

I received so many wonderful items in my package
that I do so hope I've gotten them all in the pictures.
In addition to all the goodies I am also receiving a
digital subscription to McCall's Quick Quilts. I can not
begin to thank my Secret Santa enough for her generosity.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502469[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-qb-2014-001.jpg   secret-santa-qb-2014-002.jpg   secret-santa-qb-2014-003.jpg   secret-santa-qb-2014-004.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-12-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 12-14-2014, 07:18 PM

Ok, for those that haven't heard from their person, please don't take offense. Some just don't post, but be assured, that with the tracking, all we can do is figure they did receive their package. That's why the tracking is there.
Just think happy thoughts for the Christmas season and don't dispair. Remember, it's the thought that counts, right?

Know that those that sent me packages/envelopes, etc....I was overwhelmed with joy! Made my birthday special and I appreciate all of what I receive. I really do this because it's fun....ok, there's stress involved too, but I do enjoy doing it. Ya'll do stress me at times, but I love you all!! I really don't expect anything in return, I just want everyone to have a good Christmas.

This year, I decided to sort by zip codes. Thought maybe some might make a new friend close by their homes. You never know who might be living right around the corner from you! And, as luck would have it, we do have a few that will be meeting up in the near future!!

Now, with that in mind....since I live in Amish country/Lancaster County, PA....ya'll are welcome here anytime! I've met numerous people from the board and we've all had a ton of fun!

You can even meet Marshmellow, aka Preston. He's such a good boy! Love that pup to death! Finally, got him up the stairs so I can sleep in my bed. Had been sleeping in the recliner so he would get used to the house.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-12-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 12-15-2014, 03:45 AM

Terri, I'm pretty sure that Preston sleeps wherever he wants to. I can have trouble trying to move a settled-in 5-pound cat -- can't imagine trying to move that whole-lotta-love beast of yours!

Something to remember on hearing from your Santee -- if they're waiting for Christmas to open, they won't know who their SS is until then. And I'm sure that anyone who didn't receive a package would have let Terri know that before Opening Day. So, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure that we can all rest assured that our Santees have received.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-12-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:12 AM

Even if they don't open until Christmas, they could let us all know a package was received right?? Just a thought. All packages I have seen are wonderful. What a blessing.