Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-10-2010, 01:53 PM

I mailed a second SS package off. This one using the post office. So heads up, someone is getting a second package from The Elf Council of the Northern Hemisphere, Southern District. I've been demoted from shipping and receiving to reindeer poop detail because I failed to include the most important thing in the first package!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
I mailed a second SS package off. This one using the post office. So heads up, someone is getting a second package from The Elf Council of the Northern Hemisphere, Southern District. I've been demoted from shipping and receiving to reindeer poop detail because I failed to include the most important thing in the first package!
No,Reindeer poop is my detail!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by lab fairy
No,Reindeer poop is my detail!
If you work together you'll only be 1/2 pooped :D
Old 11-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Terri.... how many packages have you received??? The last count I knew of was 3.
I think there are 6, not sure. One package says to keep in a cool place, so it's near the window in my sewing room. It stays REALLY cool over there. I keep the blinds down so no sun comes in. That's the package that keeps making noises. Big Boy growled at it too, so I dunno what's going on there. Should I post of picture of everything?
There was one package that I did open, but it didn't say DO NOT OPEN on it, so I figured that one was safe, plus, I do have a Secret Sister Angel out there too
Old 11-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Power Poster

And so what was in it????
Old 11-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by Leota
Terri.... how many packages have you received??? The last count I knew of was 3.
I think there are 6, not sure. One package says to keep in a cool place, so it's near the window in my sewing room. It stays REALLY cool over there. I keep the blinds down so no sun comes in. That's the package that keeps making noises. Big Boy growled at it too, so I dunno what's going on there. Should I post of picture of everything?
There was one package that I did open, but it didn't say DO NOT OPEN on it, so I figured that one was safe, plus, I do have a Secret Sister Angel out there too
Big Boy growled???Maybe it's a bird or a puppy in that package? He wouldn't have growled if it was food or a kitty...

:shock: What did you get from the Secret Sister Angel???
Old 11-10-2010, 06:54 PM

I'm mailing mine out tomorrow!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Power Poster

Of course we want pics :shock: LOL and we want to see what you already got :lol:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:03 PM

I have mine all ready to send out. There may not be mail tomorrow because of Veterans Day. If there is, it will go out, if not Friday will be the day. Label's all printed!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:08 PM

Gday all, my SS is flying as we chat, it has a long flight, so who ever receives it i hope that you will give the carrier a cuppa and tell them to rest awhile. HO HO HO, merry christmas :)