Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-24-2010, 07:28 AM

My pal hasn't received his/her gift yet and I mailed it on the 8th! I so hope it's not lost and gets there in time. Still waiting on mine as well but I'm sure it is on the way. I mailed mine early because it left the country. Keeping my fingers crossed! GOD bless all of you this Thanksgiving holiday!
Jenni
Old 11-24-2010, 07:54 AM

I know the anxious feeling. I mailed mine out of country in October and it hasn't arrived yet that I know of!!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:01 AM

I think my SS forgot about me :( :(
Not good news from Teri.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Power Poster

Don't get worried yet - remember Santa has lots of elfs :thumbup:

and this time of the year lots of packages flying everywhere :lol:
Old 11-24-2010, 08:32 AM

Ok everyone....I'm going to be gone this afternoon and won't be back until late, late Sunday night. Have to bring Mom and babies back to Alabama.
I'll try to check in if I can, but can't promise.

Sharon b will be making sure everyone is ok.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok everyone....I'm going to be gone this afternoon and won't be back until late, late Sunday night. Have to bring Mom and babies back to Alabama.
I'll try to check in if I can, but can't promise.

Sharon b will be making sure everyone is ok.
OOOOO, can I come over and keep an eye on all those presents for you? I promise I won't peek

;-)
Old 11-24-2010, 09:00 AM

I'm sure you haven't been forgotten, probably just a delay.
Originally Posted by pennijanine
I think my SS forgot about me :( :(
Not good news from Teri.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:01 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by trupeach1
This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
I'm sorry but I really have not a clue as to who would EVER send you something like that!
TERRI.............................YOU BELONG ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!!!!!!! For fibbing.

Magnoila does too for the gaggle of frogs and the thonged frog she sent me.

I received a very interesting Christmas card from Magnolia today. It didn't not say not to open it so I did. Thank you for the card and the info you included.

It has a nice note with a PS and I quote

"How does the thong fit? The frog was Terri's IDEA"

I sent something nice to Terri not a dead fish like Sharonb got or a elephant head like Patty or a pig head like Magnolia. And it was Terri's idea to be mean to me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 11-24-2010, 01:37 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop a note. I've not been around so I'm way behind everything. I sent a package to someone south of me, sorry its hitting the mail a bit late but should arrive long before the 12th.
We are having absolutely unheard of weather here. We've had freezing rain since Monday, the schools are closed (only the 3rd time in 50 years) needless to say the roads are treacherous and the street drains are freezing so its a real mess. I've not been to the downtown P.O. all week so I don't know if there is a package there or not.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Teri hope your daughter starts feeling better soon.
Muriel
Akangel