Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 12-12-2010, 05:00 PM

Thank you Secret Santa- I don't know who you are!! Dotty

Lovely gifts. I HAVe been good!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142456[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142451.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 PM

Thanks so much to pgthom for my wonderful box full of goodies. There is a gingerbread tote, A cute pincushion, fat quarters, rulers, pins, a beautiful bowl with a magnet on the bottom, (what a great idea), and last but not least, m&m pretzels. pgthom doesn't live that far from here and we hope to meet in the near future.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142476.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by abonda
I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:
No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up??? I think I'm all set :-D :-D :-D
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! May I Have Some? :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :thumbup:
Old 12-13-2010, 06:52 AM

what fun!!!! thanks again to my special secret santa!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 07:24 AM

What great presents, everyone. This was so much fun.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:48 AM

Thank you C.CalQuiltGirl (Carol), for my goody bag. I need to keep an eye on my GD or it will disappear. The Purple Thing will diffinetly come in handy. Will light the candle jar to inspire the baker in me to come out and "bake", especially since I now have potholders to remove the cookies from the oven. Again, thank you
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142697.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 AM

Thank you Missygirl in South Dakota I really wish I had been able to be online last night to thank you--I got 4 coordinating purple fabrics and 2 one yard coordinates as well sure hopr I figure out this picture thing soon!!! Thanks again
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 AM

Thank you mimisharon for all the wonderful gifts, I loved each one of them. Sorry I was not able to be on here last night but I was thinking about it.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
Thank you C.CalQuiltGirl (Carol), for my goody bag. I need to keep an eye on my GD or it will disappear. The Purple Thing will diffinetly come in handy. Will light the candle jar to inspire the baker in me to come out and "bake", especially since I now have potholders to remove the cookies from the oven. Again, thank you
Your Welcome,
Hope you enjoy it all, that purple thing was really close to not going in the box :-D , looked really handy to have around.
Merry Christmas !! Carol
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl
Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
Your Welcome,
Hope you enjoy it all, that purple thing was really close to not going in the box :-D , looked really handy to have around.
Merry Christmas !! Carol
"That Purple Thang" regularly hides at my house, so keep close track of it. I can guarantee you will love it and reach for it all the time.