Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

• Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-19-2010, 09:38 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by abonda
    I'm being a little naughty because I'm suppose to be working right now. But I wanted to make sure that my super hero peachy has taken care of that Naughty list for me.

I will not be opening any smelly pressies you can count on that!!
    I just checked you are still on the naughty list. Did you make a public apologie to Teri on the open forum???????? If not maybe you should. She has this power thing going because she is Head Elf so suck up to her, she likes that and maybe she will take you off the naughty list. Or bribe her with fabric I know she is a reall sucker for fabric she would do just about anything to add to her stash. Santa said there isn't anything he could do about it you did say she should get coal. I tried really I did but there is nothing more I can do. On second thought maybe you can devise a plan. Maybe hack into her computer and change the entire naught and nice list Even switch names so that the people will be buying pressies their person asked for but then when they go to mail it to them it is a different persons addy. OH OH this is so good..... do that change the addy's around leave the names the same. Someone who wanted calico FQ's might now get animal print. They are going to think Teri messed up and won't let her be Head Elf next year. This is such a great plan you could be Head Elf next year (I don't want the job it is too much work) you could do it, Then you and I could be on the nice list and all the naughty people could be where they belong on the naughty list. This is genius.............
    Old 10-19-2010, 09:54 AM

Oh looky look the list is getting closer to reflecting the true character of me the Littleone; it states" Has her big toe on the Nice List. That's cause I have been behaving myself and not getting into any nasty verbal slinging.

Secret Santa Secret Santa time is near
    Time for toys and time for cheer
    I've been good, but I can't last
    Hurry Secret Santa, hurry fast
    Want a plane that loops the loop
    Me, I want a quilting hoop
    I can hardly stand the wait
    Please Secret Santa, don't be late :lol:
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by littleone
    Oh looky look the list is getting closer to reflecting the true character of me the Littleone; it states" Has her big toe on the Nice List. That's cause I have been behaving myself and not getting into any nasty verbal slinging.

Secret Santa Secret Santa time is near
    Time for toys and time for cheer
    I've been good, but I can't last
    Hurry Secret Santa, hurry fast
    Want a plane that loops the loop
    Me, I want a quilting hoop
    I can hardly stand the wait
    Please Secret Santa, don't be late :lol:

Nice song and I thought I was the only one who didn't have a life. :D :D
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I'm leaning towards December 12 for opening day.
    What would be a good time?
    The time would be EST.
    What do you think....7PM EST??
    I think your date and time works for me....Hawaii's time will be 1pm so it's seems like a good time for us in the Pacific Ocean.
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I'm leaning towards December 12 for opening day.
    What would be a good time?
    The time would be EST.
    What do you think....7PM EST??
    I think your date and time works for me....Hawaii's time will be 1pm so it's seems like a good time for us in the Pacific Ocean.
    Ooops, I think I made a mistake....with your change of time coming up soon, might be noon Hawaii time. Golly, can never remember since we never have daylight savings time changes here.
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    I'm being a little naughty because I'm suppose to be working right now. But I wanted to make sure that my super hero peachy has taken care of that Naughty list for me.

I just checked you are still on the naughty list. Did you make a public apologie to Teri on the open forum???????? If not maybe you should. She has this power thing going because she is Head Elf so suck up to her, she likes that and maybe she will take you off the naughty list. Or bribe her with fabric I know she is a reall sucker for fabric she would do just about anything to add to her stash. Santa said there isn't anything he could do about it you did say she should get coal. I tried really I did but there is nothing more I can do. On second thought maybe you can devise a plan. Maybe hack into her computer and change the entire naught and nice list Even switch names so that the people will be buying pressies their person asked for but then when they go to mail it to them it is a different persons addy. OH OH this is so good..... do that change the addy's around leave the names the same. Someone who wanted calico FQ's might now get animal print. They are going to think Teri messed up and won't let her be Head Elf next year. This is such a great plan you could be Head Elf next year (I don't want the job it is too much work) you could do it, Then you and I could be on the nice list and all the naughty people could be where they belong on the naughty list. This is genius.............
    Ummmm Trupeach ... this NOT helping you to achieve your goal of being on the "nice" list ... however ... I will still pray for you ...
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:50 AM

Nice song and I thought I was the only one who didn't have a life. :D :D[/quote]

Can't take the credit for most of the lyrics, borrowed them from
    Alvin and The Chipmunks. I loved that song when I was a kid, oh maybe I am still a kid..........ride my bike hands free, stomp in mud puddles, draw faces on steamy windows, those were the days.
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:51 AM

How many days left?? :roll:
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Now even though it would be fun and funny to change the addresses :evil:HEE HEE I could not, yes not even me, I could not do that to Terri. (Maybe to someone else we wont mention names? But you know )How can I suck up to her, apologize to her and then devise YOUR plan. I think you are trying to trick me so that ONLY MY NAME is on the NAUGHTY list and you, yes YOU will now be on the NICE list??? huh huh huh???? What do you say to that!!!!!!!! :-(
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:58 AM

OH LITTLEONE Do LOVE THE SONG. SING IT AGAIN, HUMMM SING IT AGAIN!!!!