Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-20-2010, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by magnolia
Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you wear a cape too?
No cape just a thong! :shock: :shock: :shock:
A THONG!! Who stole my Chrissy pressie idea??
Old 10-20-2010, 07:56 PM

Now I guess I have to sew pair of quilted boxers!!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet
Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

:roll:[/quote]
magnolia... You're not bragging... and you can join into the fun... I have my persons pressies planned... does that count??
Old 10-20-2010, 08:05 PM

Just bought two little gifts for my SS. Can't wait to find out what she thinks of them! :D

Alright everyone I have had just about enough of the Naughtiness that is going on and I have sent Santa letters of everyone who is being Naughty. He has told me that he is going to take care of it!!! To prove I am not lying here is St. Nick. So everyone just better watch it from now on!!!!!! :wink:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-103039.jpe  

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
I forgot ot ask ....how do I get on the 'nice list'????
You be nice :D
Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Alright everyone I have had just about enough of the Naughtiness that is going on and I have sent Santa letters of everyone who is being Naughty. He has told me that he is going to take care of it!!! To prove I am not lying here is St. Nick.
Where???? I don't see him ... giggle oops... pic came up after I posted... but the addresses don't have your return address.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by abonda
Alright everyone I have had just about enough of the Naughtiness that is going on and I have sent Santa letters of everyone who is being Naughty. He has told me that he is going to take care of it!!! To prove I am not lying here is St. Nick.
Where???? I don't see him ... giggle oops... pic came up after I posted... but the addresses don't have your return address.
Come on now Leota do you really think I'm going to put my real return address on the envelope?????!! I don't want my SS Pal to know who I am. DUH??????????
Old 10-20-2010, 08:24 PM

let it snow let it snow let it snow****************
Attached Thumbnails attachment-103579.jpe  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still here and I can still read! Just because you THINK I am gone, you might want to think again!