Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-16-2011, 05:29 AM

so the open date is going to be December the 11th but still discussing times? with all the time differences what about 5 pm? not to late for the ones b4 and not to early for the ones behind (going by Central Time Zone)
Old 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet View Post
hmmm did ya'll know only one state has the name of a President? anyway, just a ponder. On to other topics, my SS will be going to the PO tomorrow, Nov 16th, so someone somewhere should be on the lookout for a package.
Did you know only one state has 2 panhandles?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 AM

hmmm which state would that be? you're gonna make us google it aren't you lol
Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
Did you know only one state has 2 panhandles?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:22 AM

Still waiting,waiting,waiting!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:55 AM

West Virginia ?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by sewwhat85 View Post
West Virginia ?
I looked it up. West Virginia is right. I like my state's panhandle. It has beautiful beaches on it.

I hope the Secret Santa Swap is not falling apart. I received another PM from Terri asking about the package I sent. She is concerned that some of the people that have signed up to participate in this swap may have left the board since the format changed. I hope not, that would be stinky.

Hang in there Terri.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:18 AM

well I hope anyone that signed up for the swap and has decided to leave the "board" would still follow thru on their commitment to the swap. If she finds anyone left out, I would be willing to send an extra SS

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
I looked it up. West Virginia is right. I like my state's panhandle. It has beautiful beaches on it.

I hope the Secret Santa Swap is not falling apart. I received another PM from Terri asking about the package I sent. She is concerned that some of the people that have signed up to participate in this swap may have left the board since the format changed. I hope not, that would be stinky.

Hang in there Terri.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post

Hang in there Terri.
That would certainly be a shame. I will say that I had trouble finding this SS site after the change. Did a bunch of searching and finally found it. Some people just aren't patient. It becomes a problem for people that are waiting for a package that may never arrive. I do hope everyone gets their goodies. I am hoping to hear today that my SS buddy received hers. It should have arrived by today according to the delivery confirmation. Well, back to the long arm.....
Old 11-16-2011, 08:27 AM

Well my husband says I have to much faith in people, but I think everyone will participate lol someone of us just talk more on the board than others do
Old 11-16-2011, 09:08 AM

So as not to tempt my SS person I waited until today to mail my package out....it should be arriving in a few days to someone in a warmer climate!!