Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-19-2011, 11:45 AM

Oh I forgot that we go to chat when we open our boxes.....good thing you reminded me.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:09 PM

5 am - Is that CST Mountain, Pacific, Eastern???????
Old 11-19-2011, 12:11 PM

Heeeeyyyyy Drrrreeeeeaaammmeeeerrrrr- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry about your cutter. Didn't mean to tattle on you. I won't do it again honest. Hope you got my PM with information and I hope it helps you since you're so down about your cutter. Have some chocolate and play on the board a while, that should cheer you up. I posted some links this morning to cute Christmas and scrap fabric projects. Videos by the DIYdish girls. So much fun.

Found out my JoAnn's coupons for Black Friday and Saturday are good on line as well, so I'll be staying home and shopping on line.

Almost turkey time everyone. Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble
Old 11-19-2011, 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gramma B;4698612]5 am - Is that CST Mountain, Pacific, Eastern???????[/QUOTE ]

Not going to be 5 AM. Looks like it will be 3 PM Eastern time. By the way, I will take credit for the time decision
Old 11-19-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Hey, girls, if you come to MY house, I have a HUGE sewing studio in my basement. There is lots of room to spread out. I even have enough machines for each of you. Come by train and you won't have to worry about driving at night. And BTW I walk past my SS package many times a day and haven't even been TEMPTED to open it. I can't wait to see what's inside on Dec.11th. I will just watch all you BAD girls in the corner and laugh!
Grann of 6, I would like to come, too. Sounds like a big sewing party. I can drive at night and I love to carry chocolate wherever I go.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Grann of 6, I would like to come, too. Sounds like a big sewing party. I can drive at night and I love to carry chocolate wherever I go.
Well, come on over too. The more the merrier. Just bring some WHITE chocolate for me. There aren't any men here to bother us either, except for a boy dog.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Heeeeyyyyy Drrrreeeeeaaammmeeeerrrrr- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry about your cutter. Didn't mean to tattle on you. I won't do it again honest. Hope you got my PM with information and I hope it helps you since you're so down about your cutter. Have some chocolate and play on the board a while, that should cheer you up. I posted some links this morning to cute Christmas and scrap fabric projects. Videos by the DIYdish girls. So much fun.

Found out my JoAnn's coupons for Black Friday and Saturday are good on line as well, so I'll be staying home and shopping on line.

Almost turkey time everyone. Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble
I am having a terrible time with the blog thing...grann told me how to do it to but it just won't post to blogs where yours shows. have a bunch of things that don't belong in blog that need to be deleted and can't find a delete button
any where I look.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Power Poster

Dreamer send me a PM and we will get through it !
Old 11-19-2011, 12:45 PM

Angry

Emergency i must let you know not i repeat do not open up an e-mail from usps mine stated i had a package that could not be delivered and since i had sjust sent secret santa i opened it and it blew up my computer i am having to re find everything. Sorry for yelling but did not anyone else to have this problem

Last edited by deb8746; 11-19-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
Dreamer send me a PM and we will get through it !

got it to take and don't know how.
sent PJ a message to change title if she can as it's wrong.
other blogs we made would not turn pages so we are still trying