Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-11-2011, 05:13 AM

Cant wait, my pkg has been sittin top of TV for a couple weeks. Its called my name a few times. But Im a good little girl. Well most of the time. Well, SOME of the time. Oh, and Im not so little. Oh, dang! I have not peeked, so I been good this time. Several visitors have seemed righteously appalled that it is not opened. They must not be quilters. We are a good bunch. LOL

Last edited by buslady; 12-11-2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Spelling fix
Old 12-11-2011, 05:29 AM

Y'all are too funny!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:40 AM

Good grief No wonder I couldn't sleep ... with all this fussing and squealing going on....The Rudolf was even complaining...

Pass the chocolate please. Oh wait, I'm can't have sugar because it upsets my glucose levels ... well.... Terri eat a piece of fudge for me please Thank you... I knew you wouldn't mind

ONLY 6 1/2 more hours and then Terri can open her box And we can see how naughty she was he he

Last edited by Leota; 12-11-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 AM

I'll be late joining in again this year....will still be at the craft show. The internet access is very limited...anyone who was trying it, gave up...it must be the metal trusses and the metal roof in the building. We even have a bit of a time trying to process credit cards.
My box is sitting on top of my sewing machine, waiting till I get home...I even put the crummy scissors on top of it so that I don't hurry and use the good ones by mistake....
Got to hurry and go to the show....maybe if I hurry now, the day will go faster so that I can get home and see what is inside. I know that Tink is tired of guarding it.

TERRI....go ahead....open it!!! Just remember, BAD GIRLS GET COAL!!! hehehehe
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 AM

I can't beleive the day for opening is finally HERE!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:05 AM

Only 6 more hrs now ... Lets see what to do to pass the time
One hr. to get ready for church
3 hrs at church with commute...
then 1 hr to make a Christmas gift for party #2 today ( I have 3 parties today he he lots of fun.. I've been a good girl)
That will take up all the time and I won't be spazing over my box like Terri
Old 12-11-2011, 06:13 AM

Wow you gals are early birds!! Its 2pm here in the UK and the last bit of waiting is the worst. I think we're 6hrs ahead of so I need to wait til 9pm tonight. Can I last out? I've been to church, had a small lunch and then at 3pm it's back down to church for our Carol Service followed by a scrumptious tea. By the time thats over and we've washed up etc it'll be about 7pm when I get home - so there'll be just 2hours to resist tearing into the sticky tape on the box. Really look forward to joining in on the excitement and hearing about all your boxes - though of course non will be as great as mine!!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:41 AM

I have a busy day today. But, everything stops at reveal time. I will be ready. Oh yeah, I have been ready for months!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:06 AM

My plan is to clean house this morning...then either bake cookies or go to my sewing room and work on an apron for my mom for Christmas, but then I will be staring at the lovely little box that is now starting to yell at me. Can't really hear what it's saying though. It is mumbling...hmm maybe it is trying to get air? lol
Couple more hours!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:12 AM

As we are 13 hours ahead of you I opened my present today as I wont have another oppotunity to be able to open it. I wont be able to join you all unfortunately as I am off to bed then to work. Thankyou so much to Magnolia I absolutey love everything in my present ,thankyou very very much. Hope you all love your presents!!