Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 09-16-2011, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
Originally Posted by koko
Is there a survey to fill out for this or do you just send a PM with a few ideas?
That's what I'd like to know as well.
Terri will let you know the details...
It is a fun swap that is a big time favorite with board members...You will get your board members name sent to your by PM...then you can do a bit of checking around to see what kind of things your person is interested in.
Getting the fabric together is the easy part for me...looking for a nice pattern, or making somethings special....then I like to include a treat or two or three...one of the years, I included some homemade fudge, and a treat for her cats, too.
Hope this helps....
Old 09-16-2011, 06:04 PM

Is there a survey to fill out for this or do you just send a PM with a few ideas?
If you are unsure as to what to send and your person has not provided me with any insight for you, don't hesitate to ask me to PM them to find out if they are wanting anything special. that's what I'm here for.
But...if you do ask me a question, it will cost you 10 yards of Asian print fabric, which you will need to pay at least $20/yd for and then FedEx it to me overnight.....joking.....
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 PM

count me in. will send PM as soon as I post this.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
If you are unsure as to what to send and your person has not provided me with any insight for you, don't hesitate to ask me to PM them to find out if they are wanting anything special. that's what I'm here for.
But...if you do ask me a question, it will cost you 10 yards of Asian print fabric, which you will need to pay at least $20/yd for and then FedEx it to me overnight.....joking.....
LOL already on the naughty list I see :wink:
Old 09-16-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
The Chief Elf is up to her usual...LOL
Old 09-16-2011, 06:16 PM

I'm allowed to be naughty
Old 09-16-2011, 06:30 PM

i sent a pm
Old 09-16-2011, 06:49 PM

glad to see a good number joining. this will be my first ever so I hope everyone bears with me.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:53 PM

Terri.... you know what happened last year :D
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Oh NO and it is only September =)