Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 10-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by zoeytoo
Originally Posted by lindyline
Zoeytoo you need tone a bit more sPecific. How did who do what??
I think you want to know how to do a search, but notquite sure.
Can't half tell who the nosey one is can ya?? I ask about anything and everything!!
HI , I had asked previously what people got last year that they liked because I needed an idea on how to do this since it's my first Secret Santa. So when you said you had researched a prior year. nosey me also wanted to go there and find out some goodies to send this year that people liked other years. Seems I'm nosey, too:)
zoey~ click on persons name who you are SSfor and it open their profile.
then look at what they have posted in their topic are as well as their profile page as to what they like or don't like.
you can also PM tlrnhi or sharon B
they have list or can contact person to see what they like or not.
Just don't stress it it is just for fun. no right or wrong way to do this :)
Old 10-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Power Poster

It's Sunday 1.30 pm here in Victoria.
I'M BACK!!!!!!
Let the haughtiness begin!!
I think Sharon needs a surprise?!! What cha reckon dreamer??
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!
well dont; cha think we should discuss that in private first ???

and there you go again click off...what's with that !?!?!?!?

I will be in bed by time you get back.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
I'M BACK!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
:XD: :XD: :XD:
Old 10-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009
Can't half tell who the nosey one is can ya?? I ask about anything and everything!!
HI , I had asked previously what people got last year that they liked because I needed an idea on how to do this since it's my first Secret Santa. So when you said you had researched a prior year. nosey me also wanted to go there and find out some goodies to send this year that people liked other years. Seems I'm nosey, too:)
then look at what they have posted in their topic are as well as their profile page as to what they like or don't like.
I'm glad to know all this. I'm enjoying it but very unsure of myself in this activity. I've bought what I'm hoping will be liked and am
about to wrap and mail. I was given a specific theme request so that helped, tho it was something I had never located before. Found it and was relieved but there is a range for the theme like traditional to kookie. I liked what I bought so I hope the recipient will also. Crossing my fingers. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:40 PM

I'm glad to know all this. I'm enjoying it but very unsure of myself in this activity. I've bought what I'm hoping will be liked and am
about to wrap and mail. I was given a specific theme request so that helped, tho it was something I had never located before. Found it and was relieved but there is a range for the theme like traditional to kookie. I liked what I bought so I hope the recipient will also. Crossing my fingers. Thanks for the help.
Don't stress. I'm sure whoever you have will be thrilled just to get a squishy in the mail. I know it really makes my day when I get something, and it doesn't even have to be anything much.
I got an unexpected block in the monthly block swap once, and I sat and howled for 10 mins, it was so unexpected and such a nice gesture. So see anything you send is good.

OK so now I'm over with being nice and supportive, and back to some naughtiness with dreamer.
Oh dreamer, where are you?????/
Sorry my phone kept cutting out, now on laptop should be fine for a few hours, but I bet you've been a good girl and gone to bed now.
My timeout corner is getting kinda lonely, I need someone to keep me company....
H*E*L*L*O***** IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???
THERE'S MISCHIEF TO BE GETTING INTO.........................
Old 10-08-2011, 07:44 PM

zoey
I am so sure they will just adore it.
It's about you having fun in the process also.
Hugs
Old 10-08-2011, 07:46 PM

Don't stress. I'm sure whoever you have will be thrilled just to get a squishy in the mail. I know it really makes my day when I get something, and it doesn't even have to be anything much.
I got an unexpected block in the monthly block swap once, and I sat and howled for 10 mins, it was so unexpected and such a nice gesture. So see anything you send is good.

OK so now I'm over with being nice and supportive, and back to some naughtiness with dreamer.
Oh dreamer, where are you?????/
Sorry my phone kept cutting out, now on laptop should be fine for a few hours, but I bet you've been a good girl and gone to bed now.
My timeout corner is getting kinda lonely, I need someone to keep me company....
H*E*L*L*O***** IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???
THERE'S MISCHIEF TO BE GETTING INTO.........................
IF YOU YELL ANY LOUDER YOU WILL WAKE UP THE DEAD....
yes...I am here...I'm still in time out so you should not be lonely.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:02 PM

So if you're still in time out, chuck me over some food.
I'M SOOOOO HUNGRY AND THERE'S NO FOOD OVER HERE11
Well none I wann eat anyhow, and if you chuck some to me, I can chuck some to you, and nobody can be to blame if it turns into a food fight.
And won't that person who sent us here be sorry, she'll have such a mess in her time out corners, and everywhere in between.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA......
Old 10-08-2011, 08:04 PM

Lookey what I found, some sticky toffees, watch out............................................... .................................................. ................
................INCOMING.......................... ....
.................................................. ....
ooopps........

splat, you must have missed catching it.

What a mess!!