Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September 2010 Doll Quilt Swap -- Optional Fall Theme >

September 2010 Doll Quilt Swap -- Optional Fall Theme

September 2010 Doll Quilt Swap -- Optional Fall Theme

Old 10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Power Poster

OMG zjs that is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Cheryl you did a fantastic job!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:02 PM

I agree sewnsewer! It's such a sweet quilt!! All of these quilts are just priceless!! This is my very favorite swap to be a part of. :)
Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
OMG zjs that is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Cheryl you did a fantastic job!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:32 PM

ZJSQUILTYMOMMA,

I received your beautiful Doll Quilt in today's mail & it is absolutely gorgeous!! :D Your work looks to me like you hae been sewing for a long time. I just love the leaves blowing in the wind, as that is exactly what is going on here in Yakima right now!! :D You are an Angel & I am so thankful that we were swap partner's for September!! I will try to post picture's as soon as I can. Have to learn how to use our new camera!!

Sew Happy,
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D
Old 10-07-2010, 04:00 PM

I received the sweetest little quilt today! It is from beckyw and how did she know that I LOVE gingerbread! LOL. Here is a photo with the lovely 1/2 yard of fabric and one of her quilting! Thank you Becky! I have a special place for this little lovely!
Blessings
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105257.jpe   attachment-105258.jpe  
Old 10-07-2010, 04:02 PM

I agree, sulabug. She is so cute!
Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
so cute....would love to have the pattern :lol:
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 PM

I got my ADORABLE tea pot DQ today from mbogenpohl!! I LOVE IT!! I will post pics as soon as I can find my camera!! Quilters, Be ready to drool... LOL
Old 10-07-2010, 07:39 PM

Cheryl, I'm so glad you like the quilt!! I was hoping you'd like it. I am enjoying yours...I can't get my eyes off of all the details you did. The paper piecing looks like you've been doing it for years. I loved having you for a partner and would do it again in a heart beat. Happy Sewing, Jenni
Originally Posted by SulaBug
ZJSQUILTYMOMMA,

I received your beautiful Doll Quilt in today's mail & it is absolutely gorgeous!! :D Your work looks to me like you hae been sewing for a long time. I just love the leaves blowing in the wind, as that is exactly what is going on here in Yakima right now!! :D You are an Angel & I am so thankful that we were swap partner's for September!! I will try to post picture's as soon as I can. Have to learn how to use our new camera!!

Sew Happy,
Cheryl
Sulabug
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-08-2010, 03:32 AM

I found a cute pattern, the kitty with ( well looks like the sunshine sue ) and whiskers and tail, I am going to try and make it , later, got too mush going on right now!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:47 AM

With all this excitement from receiving Sulabug's adorable quilt...I forgot to mention how thoughtful she was to send my kids some goodies along with my quilt!!! They loved receiving something in the package too! She sent them candy, cute pads of paper and postcards from WA. She is so very thoughtful...thanks again Cheryl! :)
Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma
Cheryl, I'm so glad you like the quilt!! I was hoping you'd like it. I am enjoying yours...I can't get my eyes off of all the details you did. The paper piecing looks like you've been doing it for years. I loved having you for a partner and would do it again in a heart beat. Happy Sewing, Jenni
Originally Posted by SulaBug
ZJSQUILTYMOMMA,

Sew Happy,
Cheryl
Sulabug
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-08-2010, 10:33 AM

Sula & ZJS - you both do such beautiful work, I am so happy you got to be partners!! I am so blessed to have work by each of you. I can't wait to see what Jenni sent to Sula...come on Cheryl...figure out how the camera works!! We wanna see the quilt!! :-)