Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 946

Thread: September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme)

  1. #26
    Super Member Chele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belle Isle, Florida
    Posts
    6,737
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    ME- ME I want to play again :wink: :wink: :wink:

    I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

    I just love getting a new quilt each month and making more friends.
    I'll just use the hall when I run out of space in the sewing room.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    The hall! Thank you sapdoggie! I have a hall! So glad everyone has fun. That's what this swap is all about. Whatever your level, make a little quilt, receive a little quilt.

  2. #27
    Super Member QuiltnCowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Calif (San Joaquin Valley)
    Posts
    3,591
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    ME- ME I want to play again :wink: :wink: :wink:

    I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

    I just love getting a new quilt each month and making more friends.
    I'll just use the hall when I run out of space in the sewing room.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    The hall! Thank you sapdoggie! I have a hall! So glad everyone has fun. That's what this swap is all about. Whatever your level, make a little quilt, receive a little quilt.
    Wouldn't it be neat to have a thread where we can post pictures of how/where we have displayed/used the doll quilts we have received in the swaps?

  3. #28
    Super Member QuiltingKrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    1,608
    Blog Entries
    3
    Count me in Please! I wanna Play!
    prefer US only

  4. #29
    Senior Member oldcatlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    881
    Please count me in again. I had great fun with my last one and really enjoyed getting to know Patti Sue :) :) :)

  5. #30
    Super Member sapdoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    ME- ME I want to play again :wink: :wink: :wink:

    I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

    I just love getting a new quilt each month and making more friends.
    I'll just use the hall when I run out of space in the sewing room.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    The hall! Thank you sapdoggie! I have a hall! So glad everyone has fun. That's what this swap is all about. Whatever your level, make a little quilt, receive a little quilt.
    Wouldn't it be neat to have a thread where we can post pictures of how/where we have displayed/used the doll quilts we have received in the swaps?
    GREAT IDEA :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    Now to find the time, the space, the nails, hammer......... and the camera :!: :!: :!:

  6. #31
    Junior Member girlscouts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    I sent a Pm.... I am on board.....

  7. #32
    Super Member Ms Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,842
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by oksewglad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Grace
    I'm going with one pop. :wink:
    I think I know what I'll be making. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone this month and making something a little more "modern" :roll: .......
    I went to town today and the car swerved right in front of the LQS and wham I was parked right in front. Well I had no recourse but to go in. I found some black and white fabric, a chunk of white and a little bit of pop color--now is that lemon-lime, orange soda, raspberry fizz, Nehi grape ....? no damage was done to the car or anyone else while my car took control and had a mind of it's own :shock: :shock: :shock: Guess my car also was out its comfort zone, Jean :lol: :lol:
    Glad everything is ok! :lol: :lol:
    I'm going with a lime slushy. :D :roll:
    Although I'm out of my "comfort zone", it's going to be tons of fun! :thumbup:

  8. #33
    Super Member Ms Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,842
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

    I just love getting a new quilt each month and making more friends.
    I'll just use the hall when I run out of space in the sewing room.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    I hadn't thought of the hallway either. :roll: 8-)
    Thanks, soon I will be forced out into the hallway for hanging space. I have about 4 more available wall spaces in my sewing room. :wink:

  9. #34
    Senior Member roda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Okla
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady
    Please count me in again. I had great fun with my last one and really enjoyed getting to know Patti Sue :) :) :)
    Isnt she one grand swapper love getting her notes. But I get remiss in writting back but love hearing from her. I'm bad I know

  10. #35
    Senior Member roda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Okla
    Posts
    537
    Please sign me up agian to and can do international

  11. #36
    Senior Member Little RoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England. UK
    Posts
    404
    This will be my 4th swop....and I really love it...everyone I have been paired with, Monique, Darla and Roda have been really great people and it has been great chatting with each...we are all from really diverse backgrounds...it is so much fun.
    I was in a really heavy meeting at work today and all I could think of was black and white fabric.....what am I going to do with that to make it original...by the end of the meeting I had so many ideas of what I could make....good job nobody wanted me to really contribute to the meeting....or did they ??????

  12. #37
    Senior Member Little RoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England. UK
    Posts
    404
    Please...Please Can I ask a huge favour...can everyone try and take photos of their quilts and post them...I love seeing all the pictures....but like so many I haven't taken pictures of my lovely quilts for July or August (sorry Darla and Roda) but I will readdress it in the morning and show everyone, please look under July and August swops....seeing what everyone else has got from their partners is part of the fun and it gives me so many new ideas. I know I can't talk..not posting mine...but I'm going to try and become a reformed character !

  13. #38
    Senior Member sammygirlqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    703
    I wouldn't miss the DQS for anything. I love meeting new swappers and exchanging little quilts so please sign me up for Sept. Wow, black, white +++, oh I know, I know, off I go to sew!

  14. #39
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sammygirlqt
    I wouldn't miss the DQS for anything. I love meeting new swappers and exchanging little quilts so please sign me up for Sept. Wow, black, white +++, oh I know, I know, off I go to sew!
    Did I miss something is the theme this month black and white?never mind went back and read rules

  15. #40
    Super Member Carron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    desert area of California
    Posts
    2,266
    Add my name to the list please. U.S. prefered. Thanks!

  16. #41
    Super Member Lynnie25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,908
    Sign me up Chele, sending PM. Having a black and white 'moment' right now so this theme fits in perfectly.

    some of my DQs are on display at my workplace and I have already had 3 requests from ladies wanting me to make them a DQ exactly like the 'poppies' one Linny sent me back in April I think. :)

  17. #42
    Senior Member Maggie_1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    986
    that is too cute! Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    One pop or multiple pops of color with black and white. You know I run a loose ship! ;)

    Or, you can do your own thing like purple poodles riding chocolate donuts with sprinkles.

  18. #43
    Super Member Dragonfly Nana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    inland part of Virginia Beach
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    Or, you can do your own thing like purple poodles riding chocolate donuts with sprinkles.
    What the heck??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Dragonfly Nana, you're the BEST! That one gave me a good laugh!
    Thanks Krys - Chele made the mistake of saying that in the thread when trying to explain the "openess" and I just couldn't resist. 8-) Now what can I do about a "loose ship" ????? :idea:

  19. #44
    Super Member Dragonfly Nana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    inland part of Virginia Beach
    Posts
    2,715
    Please add me to the list again for this month Chele.
    I love the B&W&Bright theme. I joined the block swap for this theme last year and it was a hoot.
    Can't wait to see what all the swappers create for this one!

  20. #45
    Senior Member 1234Irene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    490
    Blog Entries
    11
    Count me in too, please!

  21. #46
    Member eagleoneowl2u2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ripley, Tennessee
    Posts
    82
    Count me in to I will PM you!!!

  22. #47
    Member Viking Quilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Palmer, Alaska
    Posts
    38
    I would like to do the swap again, please.

  23. #48
    Member Viking Quilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Palmer, Alaska
    Posts
    38
    I don't know if this is where I can ask questions, but how do you put in a profile picture? I posted pictures of the quilt I received, but I don't even know where to view them. I'm new.

    thanks

  24. #49
    Super Member AKDaffyodil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,059
    I'm in again! I can do international!

  25. #50
    Super Member Chele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belle Isle, Florida
    Posts
    6,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Quilter
    I don't know if this is where I can ask questions, but how do you put in a profile picture? I posted pictures of the quilt I received, but I don't even know where to view them. I'm new.

    thanks
    Here's the link to the thread you started: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-147637-1.htm#4037633

    You can always find the threads you start and comment on by going to your profile page.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.