Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones! >

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

Old 09-18-2014, 06:26 AM

I agree with you TL, it can still arrive. A few months ago I got Rhonda's name for a wall hanging, it traveled to about every state I think but she finally got it.....ready for this.....6 1/2 weeks later. Kiffee and I are good for sure, upside to all of this, heehee, we have sent each other so many PM's, I think we know each other pretty well. Quilty friends are always good!!
Hope the QB get's fixed soon, something going on with the program. Pics double post, I'm getting messages once in awhile and then the ones I get I've already gotten at least once if not twice. Anyone else? All the chaos must be using the storage space up real fast.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:39 AM

Yes Jan, I've been getting the notification for pm's I've already read as well as experiencing the double pic postings. Very weird, at first I thought I was going crazy with the pm's, sometimes I'm on my desktop, sometimes the iPad and other times on my phone so I was thinking maybe they weren't syncing properly. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:18 PM

Me,too ladies... double pics posted, notifications on pms I've read...etc.

Jaba,
I went ahead and mailed another pkg to you. I just needed to do it. My hubby will tease me asking, "Do you need it or do you want it?" Usually when I'm oohing and aahing over more fabrics.
In this case I needed to and wanted to mail another pkg. I sent it today, priority mail (again..lol)

It's way past the 24-48 hrs the post office said it would be before they contacted me on the "lost" pkg.. So it could turn up tomorrow, it could never turn up...
I worked hard getting burgundy fabrics and by goodness, you're getting burgundys!
Um, if this 2nd pkg reaches you that is...lol (sorta)

Hairquilt,
Your pkg is en route as well.

Regards all,
Kif
Old 09-18-2014, 02:59 PM

Kiffee, got your PM too! but you certainly don't mind very well. It was not necessary for you to send another package to me at all! but if the other shows up I will let you know for sure. Oh and soooo sorry about your "new" addiction, they are pretty hard to resist. I have that addiction too but I can try to never let you run out
PS...ladies I sent her a box of Andes Mints with her package....guess she likes them alot! Had to go buy a refill today..
Thanks Kif
Old 09-18-2014, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Kiffee, got your PM too! but you certainly don't mind very well. It was not necessary for you to send another package to me at all! but if the other shows up I will let you know for sure. Oh and soooo sorry about your "new" addiction, they are pretty hard to resist. I have that addiction too but I can try to never let you run out
PS...ladies I sent her a box of Andes Mints with her package....guess she likes them alot! Had to go buy a refill today..
Thanks Kif
Jaba,
Like is an understatement... And I don't normally like chocolate (I heard the collective gasp...).
I'm more of a lemon kinda gal...And caramel..Ooh, I do love the Werthers chewy caramels...
But today when I was in town and cruised your pkg by the post office, I happened to stop by the store for more Andes mints. It was on my way home...

No wonder my cholesterol is 300+.. people never believe that, since I'm thin.. I tell them weight really doesn't play into it. My sweets, homemade breads, cheese habits do, tho...

As far as not minding, well...
Most of the time I do...But every now and again one just has to "act out" I suppose. This was that time.
I never got in trouble in school, just check marks for "unnecessary talking"..Gee, ya think??!! Shocking, I know

K
Old 09-18-2014, 07:25 PM

I'm wishing the board could get an easy way to post pictures. I have tried everything I know how to and none of it works. Makes me sad, I have things to share.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:37 PM

Are you using Windows 8 or earlier?
Old 09-18-2014, 10:46 PM

Hi El,
I think we talked about you posting pics before, but forgive me, I can't recall for sure..

Are you using a laptop, and if so do you have the paint program on your computer?

If so, you can right click on the pic you want to post. Click on the open with paint tab. In the bar at the top of the screen, click resize. You can choose percentage or pixel. I choose pixel. Then I put 640 in the top box, the bottom box autofills. Click ok. Then save it.
Now it should be resized and ready to post here.

If you're using like a Kindle, I have been able to post pics, but it's hit and miss.. And I haven't figured out why sometimes they upload, sometimes not.. I don't have a phone that I use for internet, though my son has been trying to "inch" me along towards one...lol. I keep wanting a phone that I can have more pics of my grandbabies..So I imagine I'm fixing to "take the plunge".. Hopefully it's possible and easy to post pics using smartphones..guess I'll find out.

I never thought I'd see the day I am the Old Fogey talking about young Whippersnappers..haha

PM me if you like, and I hope things are well with you and yours!
Hugs,
K
Old 09-19-2014, 06:04 AM

Windows 8 I have to post on facebook then it allows me to copy and paste here. weird but true. Did any of you with these double pictures etc write Patrice and let her know you have troubles. its one thing to post it here but you have to notify them, if they get enough notifications in they will have their tech guys check into it. worth a try

ok we havesome that I have either missed seeing their posts or not gotten an email saying that they sent/received so I am now posting their names. soon as I hear from them they can then participate in next months swaps. I miss things often so please bear with me. I know some of these people have been on a long time and surely just missed the message in between. CHECK this LiST OUT and if your on it write me and let me know whats up!

Quilterjody
Wmuteach
sunrise450
jeanne49

think that's it told you its been a great month! tomorrow sign ups for the next months swap so check it out!
Old 09-19-2014, 06:35 AM

You just missed my post. I posted on page 8. WMUteach sent some lovely fabrics. I have been too busy to post a pic. My job is really getting in the way of fun.