Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones! >

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

Old 09-20-2014, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by JAGSD View Post
Windows 8, I have had mine since December and still figuring it out..... To be able to upload them to QB I had to do it with a program that would resize them. If you go to the help portion on QB they have many suggestions. I went with Microsoft office since that is what the kiddos needed for school and it included a picture deal with it. You can resize them and many other things. Right now am trying to figure out how to get rid of all the ad stuff that continually pops up when using the computer.....
If you would like me to repost pictures of what I sent I can do that too. Just let me know....JAGSD Have a wonderful week.
JAGSD, Sorry I haven't been online enough to keep up with the board. Nothing horrendous but stressful. It will be Thursday before I get to attend to my quilting.
Anyway enough whining. I would be very pleased if you would post the swap I sent you. I'll look into Microsoft office, thanks for letting me know of a possible answer to my problem.
Phyllis
sunrise450
Old 09-20-2014, 08:35 AM

TL, nothing to be intrigued about trust me! It's the kind that's OMG, what in the world was I thinking.
Well Kiffee, mail is here for the day, I guess they sent it to rehab. Someday that little package may get sober.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:36 AM

Jaba,
Why am I not surprised? Though I was hoping your 2nd pkg might have shown up...
But I figured it will be Monday on it.
I've never sent my QB swaps by UPS or FedEx, but I might have to start!

Kif
Old 09-20-2014, 05:43 PM

Now just so you know, that was a spelling error. I really meant 30s reproductions not retro 60-70. Although I think It would be fun to have an ugly fabric swap. Maybe have a great theme and add an ugly fq? That would be too fun
Old 09-20-2014, 07:10 PM

I'm game for a trade of uglies, got lots of them and I might like yours..Going to go look and see if Brat posted the new thread like she said this morning. Night all.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:52 PM

I actually did a pif to a lady wanting an ugly fabric along with some other fabrics. Though I told her what if my idea of ugly wasn't hers?? After she got the pkg, she didn't say whether she thought it was ugly as well, but she did mention it by color/pattern and said she assumed it was the ugly one. Lol

I think it's a fun idea, too.
If more people would rather, we could do like Tlambing suggested and send just 1 ugly along with the regulars..

Last edited by kiffie2413; 09-20-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:01 PM

Hey ladies and Gentlemen! I think key word I posted the swap we will see if it shows up soon or not. There is a secondary swap along with every main swap. If you want to do a side swap of thanksgiving fabrics then ask for them you will get them I am sure. I am choosing Christmas swap this month because there is never enough time to use them before the holiday and more people will swap. If I went fall I would have maybe 8 swappers for Thanksgiving. so humor me on this and sign up for the Christmas swap and you can also side swap the Thanksgiving fabrics if you prefer. do one do both! there are many options!
Old 09-22-2014, 05:40 PM

Received my replacement package from Kiffee today. We did trade the fall fabrics and then some others, I needed burgundy's really bad and Kiffee had them. Thank you so much, I think some of these will be perfect to go with the focus fabric that I have.Thanks again Kiffee, you went beyond the required "rules"
Attached Thumbnails dscf2318.jpg   dscf2319.jpg  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:53 PM

Glad to know you at least received the 2nd one.
I still don't understand why you got a notice they can't deliver to you nor return the 1st pkg to me.
All I can figure is it got torn up. Even though I tape the heck out of them, to try and prevent tears.

I heard from the lady I sent the pif pkg to at the same time I mailed your 1st one. It went to Vancouver, BC..and it made it just fine. Guess I should be happy about that and stop my griping, so here's my last "cranky comment" on this subject:
The 1st one had a couple of other burgundy fabrics that I didn't have more of, I am upset about that, but what can we do??

Feel better!!
Kif
Old 09-22-2014, 07:07 PM

I signed up for a Christmas swap. PMed Linda. I also would love to do an ugly swap. I suggested this before but nothing happened.