Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September fq (fat quarter) swap >

September fq (fat quarter) swap

September fq (fat quarter) swap

Old 10-23-2013, 05:44 AM

Yippppeeeee ! I signed up for the Oct swap! come on everyone jump on over!!!

I received 9 beautiful fat quarters from Kathy. I don't have her board name and there was no note but I will post a picture for all to see. There are blacks and oranges and purples and greens.. first thing I thought was wouldn't that make a great OWL Halloween doll quilt! my mind .. is racing with ideas
Old 10-23-2013, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by kathymarie View Post
Hi Elisabrat....ouch ouch ouch....

I just got home today...I've been away from home taking care of those things I told you about since I talked to you last... one of my daughters has been staying here with instructions to feed the animals, take several packages to post office (and be sure and get tracking numbers on all of them) and in general "hold the fort" until I returned. I just read posts and thought I'd bet check those tracking numbers...I see your package was delivered today. I hope the liked the 4 extra fat quarters I included. That doesn't make up for it being late...but.... And the first package went to Laramie...not Cody....I'm not sure why I wrote Laramie not Timbuktu ...lol......but I did. That's the truth. I think I'm through trading for awhile...at least until things calm down for me. And my skin gets thicker. Blessings...
It didn't take much effort to see who sent the FQs to Elisabrat. Kathymarie, you're a winner in my eyes for all your effort!
Old 10-23-2013, 03:20 PM

I think I will wait till Nov. to swap. I still haven't received my September swap and hubby is getting a little ansy here. I have fall fabrics out ready to be cut. I've got tomorrow to think about it. I'm not dropping from the swap, just a little out of sorts right now.