Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST >

September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Old 09-23-2012, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
Darlene I adore your new grandson...I can close my eyes and remember the sweet smell of a new baby. Give him an extra squeeze for me when you get your hands on him. My baby grandchild is now 7 yrs old...no more babies are coming from my children. Oh well, I was lucky enough to get 4 wonderful ones so I can't complain but a new baby would be nice. Blessings to you and your family.
Thank you Sharon! He is certainly a blessing! Can't wait to get my hands on him! We'll be going in about 2 wks! I'm sure it will be no problem to give him an extra squeeze just from you! LOL!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM

When will the next SP sign up be?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:13 AM

So pleased you liked it, I love puting the package together and try to match it to my partner. It is so good to make connections with fellow quilters.

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
I got back from Texas last night and found a great package from Cannyquilter. I love everything in it. Goodness, I do love this swap! I really do love the fabric and will turn it into a quilt immediately! Peach was delighted with it as well. He was even glad I was home again..pretty good for the aloof Mr. Peach! Just look at all of the fun things I got from England! I can't wait to eat that chocolate!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:13 AM

I am hoping the mailman brings my package tomorrow. What a way it will be to start the week.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
When will the next SP sign up be?
Lori can't open sign ups till everyone has their packages....
Old 09-23-2012, 11:45 AM

Sustraley and louiseb your sp may have got their packages and thanked you but I never received a pm from you saying that you mailed or received which is part of the rules. I don't want to sound like a "B" but..........

1) YOU NEED TO SEND THE HOSTESS A PRIVATE MESSAGE WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR SECRETPAL.

2)ONCE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE FROM YOUR SECRET PAL, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE PERSON WHO SENT THE PACKAGE TO YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU DID RECEIVE IT AND TO THANK THE SENDER.

3) AFTER YOU HAVE THANKED YOUR SECRET PAL, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE SO THAT I CAN KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS.

FAILURE TO SEND THESE PRIVATE MESSAGES IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE BANNED FROM THE NEXT MONTHS SWAP.

There have been quite a few people not following the rules this month. I'm sure you have all seen the list, there are a few who contacted me by pm to let me know that they had mailed or gotten their packages. I know that we all have lives and this is a small thing that can get forgotten easily. But I need your help please, thanks, Lori

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 09-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:24 PM

But Lori,
I did send you a pm that I sent mine and I never heard from her and so far has not posted that she got it.....I'm bad on not sending pm on getting my package this month but I did post here to you that I received it's right under where you posted about the ones who has not received....
Hugs, Louise
In Arkansas
Old 09-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by louiseb50 View Post
But Lori,
I did send you a pm that I sent mine and I never heard from her and so far has not posted that she got it.....I'm bad on not sending pm on getting my package this month but I did post here to you that I received it's right under where you posted about the ones who has not received....
Hugs, Louise
In Arkansas
Rule #1 for all swaps - Don't aggravate the hostess!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by louiseb50 View Post
But Lori,
Hugs, Louise
In Arkansas
If you look at the list again you will see that you were on the list as for not receiving. I had the pm from you saying that you mailed yours. You can not post on the thread that you receive you need to send me a pm, which you did.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:50 PM

Here is picture finally of the package I gor from catpawski [ATTACH=CONFIG]365082[/ATTACH] she sent a beatiful runner patter with the soolest fabric, I love it! Lots of patterns from JoAnns 3 FQs of blue fabric for my winter wonderland blocks a book the explains how to do many different blocks. A lovely necklace and a cute little Butterfly, the Good & Plentys didn't maae it into the picture.She also sent a pattern that uses charm packs and 2 new rotarty blades and the cutest little kitty to hang on my wall. Thank you for all of it I Loved It All!!!
Attached Thumbnails 016-resized.jpg  

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 09-23-2012 at 03:58 PM.