Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal

My Secret Pal has a package of goodies making its way to her home! Really enjoyed putting together several things I felt she would use and enjoy. Fun, fun, fun!
    Sewing Mends the Soul....

My secret pal lives fairly close and I am just waiting for some items to arrive. Box is 3/4 the way packed!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Mine was mailed today : )
    I hope she likes everything.
    Linda ^i^

Blog Entries
    hope everyone is enjoying their sp this month. I am out of state due to family emergency but still able to take care of everything. See where some of you have mailed AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great work and should be home sometime next week.
    I collect Seraphim Angels

SP, your package is on its way. It is traveling farther than any other I have mailed yet...over 1800 miles.

Just received this lovely package from kwyltaholic...very thoughtful and generous! Thank you!! There was also a bag of M&M quilter's medicine, but those were a little soft (our mailbox gets hot!), so I stuck them in the fridge. Could have used them the other day as my latest top was giving me fits!
    The rotary cutter protector is very clever! I love the bright fabric and thread, my stash was primarily very gray greens and blues, so these are greatly appreciated.
    Name:  kwyltaholic sp pkg.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  713.0 KB

My box is packed and ready for the mailbox Monday. It is going to a state that has had a lot of songs written about it.

Blog Entries
    I am back home now. Thank you to the ones who have mailed already.
    May God Bless those that are in the path of Hurricane Irma now, I have family in Floriday that was too stupid to evacuate. Hope that doesn't offend anyone but right now that is how I feel about my nephew and his family

Blog Entries
    ok just checked and my package was delivered on the 7th, Please when you mail and when you recieve please let me know so I can keep track. Thank you

My package was mailed this morning to a place with weather hitting the mid 90's today! Should be there by Wednesday

Faintly,
    Kwyltaholic sent me one of those rotary cutter cases, too. Clever, aren't they! Will make great stocking stuffer for my guild friends this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by Faintly Artistic View Post
    Just received this lovely package from kwyltaholic...very thoughtful and generous! Thank you!! There was also a bag of M&M quilter's medicine, but those were a little soft (our mailbox gets hot!), so I stuck them in the fridge. Could have used them the other day as my latest top was giving me fits!
    The rotary cutter protector is very clever! I love the bright fabric and thread, my stash was primarily very gray greens and blues, so these are greatly appreciated.
    Name:  kwyltaholic sp pkg.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  713.0 KB

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Sent my package today. I think that I will copy the rotary cutter case if that's alright with you Kwyltaholic? I think that my sewing club would like them. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Sure, that would be great!
    I have been making them for years : )
    Linda ^i^

I also make scissor holders!

Name:  IMG_0053.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  934.4 KB
    Linda ^i^

Secret Pal,

I mailed your package yesterday: you live in a small town which has about 5 times the population of my town! Your town was named after the founders! Hope your package arrives tomorrow!

Gaijin

My present!

Look what I received last night when I got home! I had a horrible headache and walked in to my package. Voila! Instant relief.

She gave me all kinds of fat quarters, a pattern, treats for the poochies, the BEST mug rug....I need to talk to her about how she did the quilting LOVE it! And a really cool card.

Can everyone see what it is? She took scraps and MADE her own card with them. Then covered the edges with fabric paint. VERY clever.

She and I have been "introduced" on other swaps, so it didn't register right away that she was also my secret pal

Thanks Faintly...loved it lots. Thanks so much!
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can see some of these being made for my quilty friends, too!
    Thank you for sharing kwyltaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by kwyltaholic View Post
    I also make scissor holders!

Name:  IMG_0053.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  934.4 KB

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I wanted to make sure that all who want to sign up for the 2017 Secret Santa know that sign ups are now open. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Blog Entries
    Awesome packages coming in love the Rotary holder and the Scissors Holder. I had actually made one the other night pretty cool
    Again please let me know when you mail and when you receive, thank you

Hubby says I have a package. I will be home later on tonight so will send an official thank you to my swap partner tomorrow. Also, will mailing to my SP tomorrow.

Name:  Secret Pal 201709.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  849.2 KB

This wonderful package of goodies arrived today! Thank you so very much Adelia Hartzog for your very thoughtful gathering of goodies - they are all so helpful for a newbie like me and I can see how they will be put to good use very quickly! I'm the most grateful for the wonderful homemade items - especially the beautiful cross.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Christine
    Sewing Mends the Soul....

Thanks everyone for the photography! I'm glad that I know from one of the pictures what NOT to send to my person. But the pics do give me an idea on what to send. Mine is in the mail tomorrow with a couple tweeks! (The advantages of sending late....)

Red, you are very welcome! Hope it wasn't too confusing that I combined the 2 swaps into 1 package...I'm very practical...

BrendaK- You may have already seen it... the Secret Santa is up and running.

Absolutely not. Smart girl and saves postage! I'd have (hopefully) thought of the same. 😄

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast