Siggy Swap for 2011

Old 02-13-2011, 10:32 PM

Not really, just went slow and kept rubbing my fingers to keep them loose.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:46 AM

chuckbere15-- take care of that foot--LOL-- I put a tooth pick up my right foot on New Years Day; been to the doctors every week for 6 weeks on antibiatics (sp) all the time; still infected & still can't walk on it. Couldn't sew for the first 4 weeks, now can just sew for a couple of minutes at a time before the foot starts to hurt again. Now everyone knows why my block are NOT done!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:08 AM

Doctor admitted me to hospital. Afraid that the clot might travel north and putting me on blood thinners. Should be in here for three to five days. And then three months on thinners or until clots are gone. Had to cancel dinner at Ruths Chris Steak House tonight. At least I was able to give my sweetie the roses with an IOU for dinner.

I hope your foot gets better soon. Nothing worse than a pain in the foot, except a pain in the ***.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM

Sorry about your dinner plans, but I know DW understands. I know I would as I would rather be safe than sorry.

DH is taking me to dinner at our favorite steak house tonight, guess I will continue to just hobble around until foot gets better (per doctor).
Old 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by chuckbere15
I'm glad I finished mine. Friday had in grown toe nail remove, toe is infected. Left leg now has blood clot and hurts like **** to stand or walk. Go to doctors tomorrow to see what's up and what he can do to help the pain. Thank goodness I ave an iPad so at least I can be on the board while I'm in bed.
Hope you feel better soon!! Hopefully the doctor provides help to make you feel better.

Just read your other post. That sucks to cancel dinner plans, but at least you're getting help at the hospital for the blood clot.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by lreade
chuckbere15-- take care of that foot--LOL-- I put a tooth pick up my right foot on New Years Day; been to the doctors every week for 6 weeks on antibiatics (sp) all the time; still infected & still can't walk on it. Couldn't sew for the first 4 weeks, now can just sew for a couple of minutes at a time before the foot starts to hurt again. Now everyone knows why my block are NOT done!!
At least the blocks aren't officially due til April 15. You'll have plenty of time to complete them. Just take it slow so your foot gets better.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:43 PM

(((((((((((((((((SHARONB))))))))))))))))))))), we missed you, where have you been?

Originally Posted by sharon b
Chuck your handwriting is GREAT - any secrets you want to share on how you got it so good ? last year mine looked "ucky " :oops:

Got all my fabric cut out now just need to get them sewn together :thumbup:
Old 02-15-2011, 08:09 PM

HI, well, I received more siggies. The ones I received from are: Patti, Chuck, and MBogenpohl.

Congrats on getting these done. Life is throwing some hard balls at you, but you have prevailed and pressed onward!

Keep being diligent everyone! You can do this!!!!!

chris
Old 02-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Power Poster

Mine are over half way done ! should finish sewing them tomorrow I hope :? LOL
Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 AM

Mine are done and will go in the mail Wednesday.