Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

Blog Entries
    How gorgeous! Lucky you!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Glad you like your doll quilt! I had fun making it.The little wallet is by Valorie Wells. They are so easy and you can use scraps. That's the best part.

But as for the coach........maybe some day you can have him back!
    But for now.....he's scarlet and gray, all the way! GO BUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    LOOKY LOOKY! What I got today from Skaduzy! I just absolutely love it! Colors are perfecto! Orange is me!
    She also send me a little wallet thing! Gotta get that pattern from her. My daugther loves these little things as she
    for seldom carries a purse. Now as for the OHIO St stuff.... Well that is AOK too! But next be sure to send back Florida's Coach! We miss Urban! GO GATORS! Great swap partner! Thanks Skaduzy! for everything!
    Last edited by skaduzy; 04-29-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Skaduzy that is a beautiful quilt and love the little bag too.
    PMarch

The tulip quilt is gorgeous. Just love flowers. Some of my spring flowers are just flowering. Spring is here in Maine, finally! It still dipped down to 25 degrees a couple of night ago, but no more snow!

Blog Entries
    AND.... Here it is hanging on my office door at work. This is my display spot each month for the lovely DQ's I receive. This will hang here until I received next months, then this will find a home somewhere on the walls in my office. I figure one day, someone may say something about all be mini's hanging around but until then.... They hang proudly!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Skaduzy, what a beautiful and springy little mini you made! The purse is super cute as well! What a lucky girl QuiltingKrazy is!
    Ronda

Blog Entries

Baltimore Beauty!!!!

Received my DQ from marscrafter, what a beauty! I will cherish this and because I am a team player, I will let you all have a gander at it Notice how she used the floss on the stems and the quilting is lovely, such tiny stitches on the label at first I thought it was just appliqued, but her talent with a needle is amazing! I can't wait to use the JD fabric and the floss is perfect for a project I am doing. Thank you so much Ashley, it is a treasure for sure.

Tulip

"Takeyour needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose byand by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Lisa, that's a wonderful spot. Do your co-workers ask about them?
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Lisa, that is a great location! Do your co-workers ask about them?
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Beautiful spring ideas, I love the flowers.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Just opened this beauty from Cuppy!!! it sure says spring! She also included a cute FQ with ribbon candy on it (i remember my dad always eating that @ Christmas) and a couple cute table topper patterns!!!

Blog Entries
    I mailed mine out today to my partner letsquilt. She should get it in a couple of days. I am slow getting out in mail but with surgery and Montana wedding trip, did not realize how time would fly by. Her and I have the same type of schedule this month, so much to deal with little time to quilt. I am sure she will enjoy it.

some really pretty happy springy quilts here. Loved catching up on the show.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    My DQ went out today to Just A Quilter ...hope she likes it .... will have to sit out a few months .... looks like starting the 11th of this month I get to start prepairing for a little old stemcell transfer ... well collecting the stemcells then more chemo ... so girls looks like it will be maybe 3 months before I'll be back in the game ..... but never fear I'll be back .... good luck ladies and happy quilting ..... I'm sure gonna miss the crazy quilt swap !!!!!!! ( just dont think I'll be up to it .....
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

I have enjoyed seeing all the creative doll quilt ideas. So many talented people here. Can't wait to receive mine. And to Robin, I wish you all the best as you go through your procedure.
    Kitsy

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Oh yes the Spring Quilts are so beautiful ........ lovin them all .........
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Blog Entries
    Skaduzy yours is in the mail today!

And YES, everyone asks about the "new" additions when they see them hung on my door. And of course if sales rep comes to visit they have to ask about the quilts and then about the horses. I have 14 of the Trail of the Painted Ponies on my bookcase in the office.
    Lisa B in NC

I'll be watching the mail in a few days, Lisa.....excited! That is a nice idea to hang each quilt in your office. (you must have a big office!) and I am proud to have mine included. What is the Trail of the Painted Ponies?

Thanks for all the nice comments and I have to say that all the quilts are beautiful this month, so many flowers.
    Flowers always make me happy .

Blog Entries
    Quilting Crazy Robin, we will miss you. A lot! Our prayers are out to you for what you are going through. Please keep us posted as you feel able.
    All the quilts are beautiful. I wish I had gone more flowery with mine. Can't wait for my May name!! Come on K, it is the first!! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Great little quilts coming in, love that cute little purse too skaduzy

I too am wondering what the Trail of the Painted Ponies is - an ignorant Aussie should be enlightened !
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
    Now, I have to confess. Ever since I joined the April 2013 Mini Doll Swap Group, I have been searching around my computer trying to find a way to post to the group. I have bugged poor Krystyna several times on how to do things. Now one thing she told me was to 'just click on the link in one of the daily email posts I get and it would bring me right here.' Nope, nada, I clicked til it sounded like I had castanets going, nothing happened. In order for me to finally get here, I highlighted the URL, copied it to my browser URL space and voila! I can hardly believe it! Hope for an ole dog yet!

Attachment 407210I went to The Quilting Board and I clicked on My Profile. Where it shows one group I'm in - April Doll Quilts. I clicked on that and all that showed up was a 2-3 page list of members. No posts. No way to post.

I sent my April Doll quilt to Debbyg and I posted a picture. The picture wound up in the GROUP PHOTOS (There's 179 doll quilts shown and SSue is the first one). Oh, lookee there! The picture just came in to this post. I may learn something yet, lol! In the meantime, I'm enjoying all of you and the quilts I can see. Hugs and prayers for those of you in need--a hug to the rest of you.
    That quilt is simply adorable! Great job...hope you get my name soon!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Oh no.... I might have started something as these little things can be addicting. Here is the website
    Trail of Painted Ponies - PaintedPoniesCollectibles.com where you can learn all about them but plan to be there awhile..... there are SO MANY prettys to look at. Here are a couple of pictures of a few I have... I got started with the Christmas ones but there are some for every interest. Still waiting on one to represent quilting.... That one hasn't been created yet...

Lisa B in NC

The ponies you have are very nice. Beautiful collection!

I think, to get a quilted one, you will have to buy a paint-your-own and go from there. (They are missing the Budweiser Clydesdale but your Christmas pony resembles him a little.)

Blog Entries
    It came! Last night got my mail and there was this beauty from luvstoqlt. So pretty and I received some wonderful goodies. Oh thank you so much luvstoqlt. I feel so blessed and loved. Wow!!!!

Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    What a lovely quilt. The colors are so refreshing!

Girls! Go look at the May post! Partners were up yesterday!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty quilt.
    In my quilt lab!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast