Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

Cute little quilt. Very pretty

We may be about to go into winter months but look what 'sprung' into my mailbox this morning. My own little flower garden and I just love it to bits. Thank you so much Annaquilts for this little gem and I will gaze lovingly at it every day over the winter months until I can see some of these little flowers appearing in gardens around me. Anna also sent some socks and fabric and a little flashlight. I am one lucky 'devil'
    Attached Images Attached Images

QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

I am so glad you like it Lyn. It could not have gone to a nicer person. I really enjoyed swapping with you and now have this wonderful little quilt from you as a memory and one of my little DQs is in Tasmania.
    Anna Quilts

The garden doll quilt is awesome. Very, very nice.

Blog Entries
    All the flowers are just great! eye popping and awe inspiring.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    That is the sweetest gardening quilt I've ever seen. Lyn, since it's winter over there, I think you need to send it to another piece of the world where we're enjoying spring!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Tam Moo, love the giant flower echoing the print in fabric! Neat idea! CQ Robin, the bunny quilt made me think of Mr. McGregor's garden. I can see that lil quilt made up same way except using 'vegetables' in the block like lettuce or carrots for the bunny to nibble on. Love the idea! Krystyna, who needs stems? I like your flowers the way they are! And Tesspug, I like anything with lil birdies! Cute flowerpot quilt, Lynnie! As Elizabrat says, what a lucky bunch we are!

Very cute tracibug! Great use of colors and patterns. It has both something of a modern feel and a traditional feel. The colors are wonderful.
    thank for posting a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    Here is the DQ I sent to Tam...Moo

Attachment 412253
    Anna Quilts

LOL Krystyna! What finaly arives in Tasmania remains in Tasmania.
    Maybe when I have you as swap partner one of these months I can make something with a similar feel. Just remind me.
    I was so glad it made it safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    That is the sweetest gardening quilt I've ever seen. Lyn, since it's winter over there, I think you need to send it to another piece of the world where we're enjoying spring!
    Anna Quilts

Thank you, thank you... I hope she likes it.

Sweet! A giant eye popping flower bit! Love it. What a great idea.

Thanks Anna... it was fun to make though I struggled with some of the design. It is true that fabric has a way of talking to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Very cute tracibug! Great use of colors and patterns. It has both something of a modern feel and a traditional feel. The colors are wonderful.
    thank for posting a picture.

Blog Entries
    Annaquilts and Lynnie25, the quilts you exchanged are sooo adorable! What lucky girls you both are!

Ronda

Hahahaha Krystyna, NOT A CHANCE !!!! Just from bending over and tending that little tulip all day yesterday has my bones aching this morning
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Just got back from a long road trip to find my quilt from eagleoneowl2u2! And it is beautiful...the center star is hand quilted and has small silver beads at the star tips, altho I don't think the pic shows that well. I love it. Thanks Christina! She also included two additions for my stash...can't wait to use them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Eagleone etc... that is such a lovely quilt.
    Krystyna

Cool

Now how cute is that? Look at all those little half square triangles. No. the picture does not do justice to the hand quilting or beads but it sounds lovely. What great gifties, a nice batik and australian fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasezzz View Post
    Just got back from a long road trip to find my quilt from eagleoneowl2u2! And it is beautiful...the center star is hand quilted and has small silver beads at the star tips, altho I don't think the pic shows that well. I love it. Thanks Christina! She also included two additions for my stash...can't wait to use them.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    I just got the sweetest quilt from Wanda Lou along with some terrific little gifts. Will post tomorrow. Thank you, Wanda!!!
    Krystyna

Annaquilts put a lot of work into that little lovely.
    Kitsy

kitsykeel, I had been wanting to make it for some time. I did have to make it smaller. Now I hope you all do not start expecting DQs so intriqued from me. I am glad I got to make it. It was a lot of fun. I do tend to run a bit OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
    Annaquilts put a lot of work into that little lovely.
    Anna Quilts

The Garden quilt for Lynnie was awesome! EagleOneOwl2u2 did a fantastic job on the aqua star quilt. I love stars! Gonna be one some day, haha.

Blog Entries
    I love seeing what everyone does with the backs. Many of them are just as nice as the front!! Great job ladies.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

You're welcome, just realized I forgot to put a label on it. ( it came off)

I just got the sweetest quilt from Wanda Lou along with some terrific little gifts. Will post tomorrow. Thank you, Wanda!!!
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Oh I just went through the latest lil doll quilts here and I can't believe the different fabrics and shapes, colors-just wonderful! I am going to try and get help posting AlaskaAlice and mine. What creativity!

Thank you Srappy jenny I love the little doll quilt you did a great job. I have it hanging in my sewing room!!!

Blog Entries
    Calling all angels ... Lisalisa's partner disappeared. Who wants to be an angel???
    Krystyna

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast