Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 09-06-2012, 06:10 PM

Brady - sorry that my issue had frightened you. Truthfully - this is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have had a problem but when they happen - they make all feel horrible.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I love to thank them for being my partner and accepting what I send them.

Looking forward to it coming TammyB. Yours is on the domestic machine right now getting its quilting job. The longarm is tied up with a large quilt that I did not get done last weekend like I wanted to because of binding redos on show quilts I had submitted. Did get a Best of Class and several firsts, just that silly binding. So did not finish hers but am doing now and should go out tomorrow because it is what I am finishing tonight. Thanks for waiting.
No worries. Good things come to those who wait. :-) CONGRATS on the show quilts! WOW!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 PM

Woot, Woot, Dragonflynana! What a beautiful DQ. I hope it shows up soon, but it's so nice of you to redo it for Lynnie.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM

i just love going through and seeing the wonderful quilts! i will be sending mine to mooretll tomorrow! i totally forgot today. i couldn't take a picture because my dh dropped the camera and now it just won't take pictures. oh, poop!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:45 PM

Well TammyB, I stayed up late tonight, got 8 quarts of tomato soup done and was working on the embroiderymachine doing the embroidery and bam, it goofed up so I had to do the rest fm on the domestic because a quilt on longarm. So, I hope it measures up fine. THank you for waiting. In the mail on Friday.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Thank you US Postal Service - You have ruined Lynnie25's surprise but here is the quilt they lost.
A duplicate is in the works so Lyn doesn't miss our altogether but it will be so very late.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360822[/ATTACH]

Oh WOW, WOW Paula, your little DQ is gorgeous. I sure do hope it turns up before you finish the remake so you get to keep one yourself. Fingers crossed it will arrive early next week. I sure hope some postal employee somewhere doesn't have it displayed in their house because IT'S MINE !
Old 09-06-2012, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Brady - sorry that my issue had frightened you. Truthfully - this is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have had a problem but when they happen - they make all feel horrible.
This is the first time in 2 years that I have had one go missing too and really EVERYONE knows just where Tasmania is by now don't they and to which house those gorgeous little DQs need to come to.

Don't worry Brandy, I am sure your DQ will arrive at my door safely when you send it. But now instead of 7-10 days for it to arrive, I should say 7- 60 days depending on the US and Aus postal systems.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
I got my August doll quilt from Mary -Psychomomquilter- and she went for the bright just like I did for her. It's real cute with some Sunbonnet Sues on it. She also sent me a pin cushion she made. I can always use those! As usual, my quilt inspector had to get in on the picture. Thanks, Mary, I love it, and it was nice having you for a partner.
What a sweet little quilt! Love the inspector, too.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Swap Hosts

Oh, Paula, what a lovely quilt! I sure hope it finds it's way to Lyn. I like Robin's idea of insuring it for $350!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:20 AM

I put my picture on the september doll quilt board that I got from skaduzy. sorry for the mixup!