Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -

Way to go QuiltyMom.....I hope to have mine done soon.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    I received a pm from my partner.
    All is set for us to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    Lynnie stay safe from those fires. Your partner is a newbie to our swap!
    Home safe, thankfully the fire stayed in the distance and only caused considerable damage to bushland.

A newbie, how exciting and I will be extra gentle on her.... maybe
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    glad to see you pop in Hobbykat1955,, I wondered if I should sign up,(having surgery on Dec.19) but what the hey, I can work on the d

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=jacie;5692630]glad to see you pop in Hobbykat1955,, I wondered if I should sign up,(having surgery on Dec.19) but what the hey, I can work on the DQ allnext week.

Blog Entries
    Oh Jacie, I hope all goes well. And, just think you will have a Dec. squishy to look forward to in the mail. I missed the sign up last month and really missed everyone. But, I just couldn't seem to find my groove and needed to re-group. But, one month off was plenty.
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

Blog Entries
    Partner and I have chatted so let the fun begin!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    sent you a pm
    we don't meet people by accident.Everyone is meant to cross our path for a reason.

Blog Entries
    I think mine is since last year(July) I think

OK I see you have the list up and running, so If I am too late to join, I will try and got into the January one.
    Last edited by Psychomomquilter; 12-02-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    we don't meet people by accident.Everyone is meant to cross our path for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Psychomomoquilter you don't have to wait until January to play.... You're signed up for December and I'll get your partner to you some time today! I don't want anyone to have to sit out because of some silly reason like missing the sign up deadline! lol
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Sent PM to Pink Lotus! Can't wait to start this months DQ! But I am taking the day off from sewing today! It will be my day of rest and recovery! had a great time at the Craft show, did pretty good and got my name out there! Several orders~

I am working on Christmas list! I can't understand why it keeps getting bigger each year!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Replied back to the PM...lol This is going to be sew fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Sent PM to Pink Lotus! Can't wait to start this months DQ! But I am taking the day off from sewing today! It will be my day of rest and recovery! had a great time at the Craft show, did pretty good and got my name out there! Several orders~

I am working on Christmas list! I can't understand why it keeps getting bigger each year!

I finished my DQ I am happy to work on another! I can do Christmas (love to do Christmas) or I can do ..something but not blue/white as well it would be a creative take on blue and white not ice and snow.. but sign me up for help if you need it Quiltingkrazy. HEADS UP I am only a stitch in the ditch quilter so you have to know this right away. Fancy stitches are for the 'other' fine ladies here. Me I do have fun though. And I think I might start on one for the sake of just in case someone doesn't quiet make it to finishing then I can be ready for the sharing. OK and what the heck I wouldnt mind another for the collection. I am now a happy camper. I wasnt done yet with Christmas! ok ok it might be an unchristmas exchange...
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    wow you are fast Elizabrat! guess I better get on the ball!!

Blog Entries
    I made a mistake on how many quilts, I have been a member since 2010, of July (boy time does fly by when having fun!)

about 28 maybe?? that I have made, I may be off a couple of months...

I gotta get off here, going to start the Christmas dq today,

Update on our friend Krystyna. Her house has been torn down to the sand and she also lost her car. I am waiting until all the quilts arrive & then I'll drive out.
    Dotty in NYC

Blog Entries
    how devasting! BUT... they are alive and well although a bit misplaced.
    Lisa B in NC

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the update on Krystyna. I think of her often.
    My partner contacted me and I her. We are ready to go!! She is fairly new and doesn't post much, but I hope this swap will change that. LOL I don't post a LOT, but try to put my 2 cents in when I can. Happy quilting everyone!! I had a very lazy weekend and didn't accomplish a thing. Class tonight, so, hopefully, I will be able to get in the groove Tuesday after work (Darn job!). Did get the tree up and outside of house decorated, I just love Christmas!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I have my DQ done need hearthhush ADDRESS please PM it.Thanks

I sent my partner Lv2Quilt a message. Soooo excited to hear back from her!!

Toodles,
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

Awww crud.... just realized I sent the pm to the wrong person Duh!!!!! Got to make some coffee and try again.

Luv 2 Quilt disregard that PM I sent.....please. TY

Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

Blog Entries
    Coffee does the body good!!!!!!!!!
    Lisa B in NC

Glad to hear news about Krystyna. How sad to see your home demolished. But I hope that a new one gets built in its place. I don't know how all that works, but do they get to rebuild their home there and if they do, how long does that take and then do they get to move back in. Another weird question I was wondering about.....do they still make thier house payments on the house that is gone as well as renting an apartment?????? I have never been in a disaster like that and I was wondering how people financially manage that. Hope these questions are not too personal.
    Anyways....going to look at some designs to do my DQ. Haven't decided on one yet but I have the colors.
    I really want to pick one of the designs from my quilt class that did DQ all year and I didn't make one of them. Bad me. So I may look at those and pick one to do. Anyone can use the designs for free. They are on lynbrown.com web site. any of her class patterns are free for a time period. Lots of DQ patterns to look at as well as other projects.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Hot coffee does sound like a wonderful idea. I don't have a coffee maker as I have never been a coffee drinker...not counting starbucks mocha frapprichino's. LOL. But I love Australian coffee and drank it everyday. So just getting back to the states.....my body is wondering where the hot coffee is. Hmmmmmmm. Starbucks does sell hot coffee.
    Maybe I need to make a trip out today. You think????
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone - I am the newbie this month and I have contacted my partner. I've got my pattern picked out as well as my fabrics - now to just get sewing. This is a super busy week for me - I'm making 50-75 popcorn balls and lefse for our local historical society Christmas in the County event this weekend - I have forty pounds of potatoes sitting on my dining room table waiting for me to get started Wednesday night with the lefse. Can't wait for Saturday to get here so all the non sewing stuff can be over with.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast