Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue >

Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Old 06-02-2013, 04:00 PM

Location: Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters

Am I too late to join? I have no use for a doll quilt, but if able to join, I would love my swap partner to send my quilt to wordpainter who makes dolls for sick kids. Possible?
Old 06-02-2013, 05:52 PM

Oh Krystna, I will quit complaining about my hoarding mess, at least it isn't moldy and ruined. Tomorrow when I go back at it, I'll know it could be so much worse. Blessings girl!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:56 PM

Krystyna, your disgusting mess in the garage looks like the everyday mess in DH's big shed. Everytime I ask him what he is going to do for the day, he says 'I am going to clean up the shed' - of course it never happens as he wouldn't know just where to start...what is it about men and their messy garages....oh wait, I could probably answer that question with another (from a man's perspective)...what is it about women and their messy sewing rooms (or in my case dining room / sewing room / lounge chair corner

Oh I was going to say to Ms Grace, your little quilt will get the binding sewn down tonight and then its label and hanger attached and it will be ready to post later in the week. I really do hope you like my 'patriotic' (not pathetic) attempt !!!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:08 AM

I finally got my quilt all cut out...it took 2 days...many pieces...now lets see if I can sew it up! Anna may be getting a different quilt! YIKES!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by sew_Tracy View Post
Am I too late to join? I have no use for a doll quilt, but if able to join, I would love my swap partner to send my quilt to wordpainter who makes dolls for sick kids. Possible?
Hi Tracy,
I sent you a PM, but I think it would be best if you sent it to this person yourself unless your partner feels otherwise.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
Krystyna, your disgusting mess in the garage looks like the everyday mess in DH's big shed. Everytime I ask him what he is going to do for the day, he says 'I am going to clean up the shed' - of course it never happens as he wouldn't know just where to start...what is it about men and their messy garages....oh wait, I could probably answer that question with another (from a man's perspective)...what is it about women and their messy sewing rooms (or in my case dining room / sewing room / lounge chair corner

Oh I was going to say to Ms Grace, your little quilt will get the binding sewn down tonight and then its label and hanger attached and it will be ready to post later in the week. I really do hope you like my 'patriotic' (not pathetic) attempt !!!

Lynnie,
I too, will be able to mail your package by the end of the week.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Swap Hosts

Sharon, I hope you stick with it. Would love to see your many pieces quilt. You do have almost a month to finish!

That photo was one small section of a double garage. I had lots of stuff on shelves but the shelves collapsed ... tons of books that had a good two inches of mold on them. Ugh. We went back yesterday and brought the dogs. I felt so bad for them -- they were scratching at the back door to go in. We made some good progress, but we have a long way to go since each bit needs to be photographed and inventoried. We put a ton of it at the curb for trash pick up. I just hope they take it all.

So ... who will be the first to post a photo?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Power Poster

It is all good luvstoquilt. Just have fun with it.

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
I finally got my quilt all cut out...it took 2 days...many pieces...now lets see if I can sew it up! Anna may be getting a different quilt! YIKES!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:07 AM

If I wanted to Search for a certain person's post in this June swap, how would I do it?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:23 AM

Go to the person's profile , click on recent posts, and then scroll down until you find it. Click on it and it will take you right there.