Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 04-03-2013, 07:22 AM

This is my favorite part of the DQ swap, seeing all the beautiful works of art! They are all so lovely. A friend of mine was over this weekend that had not been over for a while. She was amazed at my hall of fame. I'm gonna have to rearrange to make room for more, the wall is so packed. And I just love looking at them and showing them off. Talking about the people that made them and where they are from is almost like a little trip. Well, almost. Speaking of trips, I am flying to Phoenix end of may, driving to Albequerque, then back to Phoenix for a flight home. Anyone in those areas that would like to have coffee, please PM me. I'd love to meet some of you. My sister will be with me for the drive, but we have NO plans except I have to spend 3 days at a conference. 10 days total. Getting excited.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Power Poster

I wished I was on your way. Have a wonderful trip. I also like seeing all the DQ and it is also the most fun part for me.

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
This is my favorite part of the DQ swap, seeing all the beautiful works of art! They are all so lovely. A friend of mine was over this weekend that had not been over for a while. She was amazed at my hall of fame. I'm gonna have to rearrange to make room for more, the wall is so packed. And I just love looking at them and showing them off. Talking about the people that made them and where they are from is almost like a little trip. Well, almost. Speaking of trips, I am flying to Phoenix end of may, driving to Albequerque, then back to Phoenix for a flight home. Anyone in those areas that would like to have coffee, please PM me. I'd love to meet some of you. My sister will be with me for the drive, but we have NO plans except I have to spend 3 days at a conference. 10 days total. Getting excited.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:00 AM

I hope this works - Did preview post and the photo is here, yeaaaa, yippeee. Thank you, Krystyna, for the tutorial on resizing. I don't have the MS software you use but reading thru the threads I came across Mzzzquilts suggestion and made changes on my camara settings and boom. See my awesome wonky houses and my goodies. Rwquilts, I luv it and the quilting is great. Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails dsc02471.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Power Poster

You are welcome. It took me some time to figure out how to post.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 AM

Is it there yet!? Is it there yet!?

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
So happy you liked it.

I can't wait to see mine.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra View Post
I hope this works - Did preview post and the photo is here, yeaaaa, yippeee. Thank you, Krystyna, for the tutorial on resizing. I don't have the MS software you use but reading thru the threads I came across Mzzzquilts suggestion and made changes on my camara settings and boom. See my awesome wonky houses and my goodies. Rwquilts, I luv it and the quilting is great. Thanks again.
Sooooo cute! Love it!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:28 AM

You are so welcome Sistah! Look at you! Now you'll be posting all kinds of delights on our board here. Yea! This month was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed being partnered with you. Thanks friend Krystyna for hooking us up!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Swap Hosts

Yay! Debbra! Love that little quilt Ronda.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:40 AM

We are just going to town here, ain't we girls?! I love how we have all managed to learn even more than quilting! Our horizons have expanded exponentially over the last little bit. Ha! 3 big words in one sentance! LOL!! Love seeing your work, everyone. I appologize for not naming names, but my memory won't get me from the top of the page to bottom. I'd rather not mention names than to get them wrong. And I would. Our insurance agent walked in yesterday and I have known him for years, I said, "Hi Richard", his name is Dennis. A dozen times a day. seriously!!! Well, gotta get some work done, keep them pictures coming.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Swap Hosts

The question is - who is Richard and why is he on your mind?