Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 05-28-2013, 08:12 AM

That is amazing Bertie! Totally Amazing!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:12 AM

Do ya'll get the feeling that, while I absolutely love traditional quilts, I am a do it by the seat of my pants quilter with a quirky way of quilting? LOL! Krystyna, I'll try to post on Main screen.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:32 AM

Sigh . . . sometimes when I click on Google Chrome icon, it will go right into Google. Other times I get this big white/blue screen. So then I just go to Internet Explorer. I was in IE but it won't let me post a picture to New Thread, Krystyna. Some time when I manage to get into Google Chrome again, I will try again! Thank you, Ladies, for being so patient with my blunders! And for all your kind words about my quilts. I do have fun! And recipients usually like them! At least no one has returned one yet. I just took over a small Munki quilt to neighbor who had a baby recently. Found out her birthday is same day as mine! So she's just a little over 3 mos. old. A neighbor birthday twin! How nice is that?
Old 05-28-2013, 08:33 AM

For those of you who wonder what a Munki quilt is. It's a block made up of (1) 5" square (2) 3.5" squares and (3) 2" squares. I sash in white for babies, usually. Tried one with blue sashing and liked that, too. Found it on the Internet.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:34 AM

BertieD, I love your Barn quilt ........ it is beautiful
Old 05-28-2013, 08:44 AM

I think I did it and I think I know why I can't always get into Google Chrome. One technical mystery solved, a million to go!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Swap Hosts

Lara, I love your new pup avatar ... but didn't I see your happy face a moment ago?

Bertie, when is your birthday?
Old 05-28-2013, 09:58 AM

Krystyna, I'm a changeling and that pup is really me. LOL. It is actually Pip, Daisy's twin.
After I put my picture in my avatar I felt too self conscious and so used it as my profile picture instead. Maybe I will get brave and put it back. But I do love that picture of Pip after her bath with her little face peeking out from under the towel.
I really love it when other QB members use their photo as their avatar because it is great to be able to associate a face with the person. I feel like I know those of you who do that as soon as I see your posts and that is so neat. Like recognizing a friend at the mall and knowing you can have a nice little chat.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Swap Hosts

You are so silly Lara! I loved your photo and was thrilled to see it ... BUT ... no offense ... Daisy is much cuter! What a sweetie! So that makes three of us with Daisy's! You, Brenda and me! I was going to name her Lilly after my oldest sister, but she was too mean ... so she became Daisy Mae of Dogpatch. As opposed to my puggle who is Feeney The Dog.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:16 AM

Wink To my Quilties here on the Board

Today as I sit here dealing with the pure fright of starting a new chemo TOMORROW that has nasty little side effects that leave your hands & feet numb, you cant eat or drink cold things, and you freeze .... DH goes to the post office and comes in with a package ..... and an envelope for me .... Jean D you stepped inside my heart and my faith and reminded me to give it to GOD he is THE HEALER ..... thanks you so much ... and thanks for the mini quilt , the buttons, and the pins I love them all they are hanging on the wall in my sewing room now ...... then there was a pup with a cold nose that bumped me and said girl you got this .... ..thanks so much mscupid804... ladies you are such a support system .... although I have never met you ..... you are some awesome people who get me through with your cheer and your beautiful tiny quilts ..... never change any of you ..... you are awesome .... if I can ever be of help to any of you just let me know .... thanks to all who pray for me and all the cards and gifts .... I will get through this to play in the little quilt world again .....
Attached Thumbnails sam_1196.jpg  

Last edited by Crazy Quiltin Robin; 05-28-2013 at 10:20 AM.