Signups for the 12th Annual Ornament Swap Closes midnight October 31

Old 11-27-2022, 04:34 PM

These are the pics for JuneBillie.
img_7480.jpg
img_7484.jpg
img_7481.jpg
Old 11-27-2022, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

LogCabin that is a great package you got from m-fay. Those cute snowmen, and santa. Nice goodies too. Wildflowers are the best.
Susan

RedGarnet that is a very nice package, and as you said WMUTEACH is very talented.
Susan

Cookie that was a nice story about the Ginger bread man. Sewbizgirl you made her very happy.
Susan

Last edited by JuneBillie; 11-27-2022 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2022, 04:55 PM
Power Poster

Everyone is receiving such pretty gifts! M-fay I love the snowman you knitted! Also love the green reindeer FQ RedGarnet sent... All of these gifts are so much fun!

CookyIN, I'm glad you like the "gingerbread". When I posted the preview you asked, "Is he coming to my house?" LOL, little did you know... Hope you can get your pics to load.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:09 PM
Power Poster

Hubby and I (and dog) just got home from Tennessee and I went right to my package and opened it! Nonnie4 sent me these wonderful gifts all packaged so cutely in a nice Christmas box.

A gingerbread man ornament!
Lindor truffles (my favorite)
A sweet Christmas star coaster
A button tree ornament
and a peppermint stick.

Just look at how cute that gingerbread man is! Thank you so much, Connie!
Attached Thumbnails img_2985.jpg  
Old 11-27-2022, 05:44 PM

What fun ornaments everyone! Such a cute Santa, love the gnomes, gingerbread man & the hexagons I’m waiting to see. Christmas tree 🎄 ornaments too! Everyone is so creative! I’m loving all of the pictures!
Old 11-27-2022, 06:02 PM

I received an absolutely wonderful and jam packed package from Muse&Sew! It feels like Christmas already!! My goodness! Fuzzy socks, ornaments, a quilting "cozy" mystery book, pot holders, a tea towel, a Christmas FQ, candy canes and a (apparently) yummy chocolate peppermint that my mother snagged and said "Thank you"!
I apologize about the lack of pics, I just upgraded my computer system, and I had to order a new SD card reader which is coming on Wednesday, so I will take some good photos and get them uploaded then. Thank you Muse&Sew for a wonderful Ornament swap!
Old 11-27-2022, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muse&Sew View Post
Hi Everyone! I hope you’ve been having a lovely Holiday with Thanksgiving! I feel blest in many ways. I’m grateful to have quilting friends who I’ve been able to swap with over the years. You’ve enriched my life.

I was so excited for opening day that I went ahead & opened my gift. I guess I’ll be the first to show. I have a really busy week ahead so hopefully you're okay I'm posting today. I received two beautiful ornaments! The bell is hand embroidered & I love it! So pretty!

I also got a candy cane Rudolph. So festive! I haven’t put up my tree yet, but I’m excited to start the Christmas holiday season now! Thanks MizMelly for my beautiful ornament! Thanks for the 2 fat quarters & candies! I feel spoiled! 😃 🎅

You are welcome Muse&Sew! Glad you like the ornaments!! Have fun putting up your tree and enjoy the season!!
Old 11-27-2022, 06:42 PM

I am late to the party. My mom passed on the 18th and this was a crazy weekend.

Here are the wonderful ornaments from Kristy Peddie. Love them. We are putting our tree up this next weekend and they will be front and center.
Attached Thumbnails fb_img_1669603178832.jpg  
Old 11-27-2022, 08:35 PM

All the ornaments and extras let magnificent ! We have some very talented people in this group p
Old 11-27-2022, 11:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
RedGarnet made me two ornaments. One is a beautiful angel, and the other a Christmas Tree. She also included 3 Christmas fat quarters, a pair of wreath earrings, a nail file, a tape measure, and a pretty Christmas Card. Thank you RedGarnet for such a lovely package. I will be putting up my Christmas Tree soon.
My husband is getting ready to post pictures for me.
Susan
I had to tell you junebille, The earrings came from a fall craft fair in downtown Louisville, Ky. We got them while on vacation this year You are so very welcome.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 11-28-2022 at 12:04 AM.