Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring churn dash 12.5 block swap

We had a swap with black/whites paired with brights on the Board a couple of years ago. It makes a cute quilt.
    I love the idea of fall colors though. It's on my to-do list!

I also love the fall color idea! Of course I will sign up no matter what the colors. Lol
    “Every quilter has a masterpiece inside.”
    ”I am not messy I am creative.”

Received my number! So excited. Again Maxie THANK YOU so much, This has been so much fun and with such a wonderful group of ladies. I've learned a lot ...measure, measure, measure.....lol.
    I've been working on some Dresden blocks, stitching the blades together by hand (I've lost my mind) and sewing the circle and the whole thing down on the block on the machine.
    Name:  edit.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  101.0 KB
    Last edited by marietta; 02-10-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Marietta, beautiful Dresden block. That's a block I have not tackled yet. Good job!
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

I vote for fall colors.

Emily

I am in for whatever the majority votes on as far as colors. I love the piecing side of quilt making.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Attention, Ladies!!!
    For some reason I decided to check my tracking number today, and lo and behold, my blocks were delivered today while I was at church! On Sunday! I am a very happy camper. I love every single block that I got! Thank each of you for making such pretty blocks for us to love and enjoy.
    Maxie, thank you for being a perfect hostess. I appreciate all of the time and work I know you've put into making this swap such a pleasure for all of us. ((((((Hugs)))))) Can't wait for the Star Swap!
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Libster View Post
    Attention, Ladies!!!
    For some reason I decided to check my tracking number today, and lo and behold, my blocks were delivered today while I was at church! On Sunday! I am a very happy camper. I love every single block that I got! Thank each of you for making such pretty blocks for us to love and enjoy.
    Maxie, thank you for being a perfect hostess. I appreciate all of the time and work I know you've put into making this swap such a pleasure for all of us. ((((((Hugs)))))) Can't wait for the Star Swap!

Libster--can you show a picture of the ones you got?

My package tracking number said Monday but hubby went out in the porch and there it was. Thanks everyone my blocks are great and Maxie thanks for all your hard work

No tracking number rcvd.

Mine still says Monday delivery..I am excited!

Blog Entries
    Well, if we go with fall colors the background could be light tan or in the cream families. Also, the oranges yellows and rust colors are lovely with the remaining touches of green.
    But, bright colors are my self medicating antidepressants, along with chocolate. Shhh... don’t tell anybody.

Received spring blocks. Thank you everyone. They are so spring.
    I will have to pass on the star block swap.
    We are getting one of our houses ready for sale, in June. Organizing my Sewing studio, sewing room, or more like a sewing warehouse , been stocking it for 25 years...

Blog Entries
    My Spring Churn Dash blocks came in today's mail. I am soooo pleased. Thanks heaps to Maxie and everyone else. My plan is to do something like Givio. Now that I see what colors I have, I can pick my sashing. Will find a Jenny Beyer print border and git ''er dun.

Marcia

I think my blocks will be there when I get home...providing the snow didn't hold things up! While I've been waiting I have made up a bunch of 6.5 churn dash blocks and switched the floral and white. I'm hoping it will look ok when I put them together with the others!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sue

My blocks arrived today, right on time, and I am so, so happy with every single one of them! THank you everyone who made such beauties. I hope to get a picture tomorrow in the sunshine.

Not so great day here...coffee pot went out...went to run errands and of course left store with the ONE thing I went in for, Vehicle acting funny, started shaking light on dash came on... parked it had to call towing to tow it to dealership to have them look at. Finally made it home, remembered no coffee maker, drug out 25 year old percolator and yes can't find cord, So had hubby dig thru his stuff and in the morning we are having camp coffee. And to top it all off....Blocks didn't arrive in mail today. I'm done .....tomorrow's another day Scarlett and say goodnight Gracie.

I received my blocks today and love them all! Thank you everyone and especially Maxie for hosting!
    Karen

I am not a fabricaholic. I am the curator of an extensive private textile collection.

I received my blocks today...love them!! Looking forward to your next swap ArmyLady!
    “Every quilter has a masterpiece inside.”
    ”I am not messy I am creative.”

Oh, my! The blocks came today & are beyond expectations! Thank You to all you talented blocksters!!!!
    Armylady, Thank You for hosting this wonderful swap. Wish I had time for the next swap, started new job today & need spare time to work on UFOs. Y'all have fun!!!
    hugs,
    dj
    “Art is never finished, only abandoned.”
    ― Leonardo_da_Vinci

My blocks arrived yesterday, so excited. Now to plan out the quilt. This was such a fun swap. I'm ready for another swap
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Another happy swapper ..... beautiful blocks, each so unique, so many different fabrics and talented people sewing so precisely. Did I say I was so thrilled with all the blocks. Thank you Armylady for organizing!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Army lady I also pm'd you. Received my beautiful blocks yesterday. We live in the rural area of NE PA so didn't get to the mail until this am. They are all gorgeous! Have appts. today but will try to post pix tonight if it is still light out when I get home or tomorrow am at the latest.

Got mine!!! Love them all!! So excited to put them all together

Mine didn't make it yesterday, but said they are out for delivery today, really looking forward to seeing all of the lovely blocks!
    Sue

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 ... LastLast