Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15

Thread: Summertime Block Swap/ Signups open until March 30th

Blog Entries
    GracefulAnn, I LOVE your Flamingo block. Can you share where you got the pattern? Or did you just sketch it out yourself. I would love to make one of them for a different quilt that I am trying to re-size and make bigger.
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

I just saw the pic on pinterest and printed it. Scanned it into my computer and printed the size I needed. I've seen it lots of places and I've wanted to make one for a long time. This was the perfect opportunity. Batiks are awesome for it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Anna, for pointing me in the right direction. That block is just so cute. Actually all your new additons are darling. Your sons suggestions of the surfboards really work and are stinking cute to boot.

It's finished! My Summer Block Swap top just needs to be quilted! I'm very happy with how it turned out and my family loves it! Thanks everyone!!
    Name:  WIN_20170530_194732.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  1.27 MB

Blog Entries
    Bravo Anna, It looks fabulous!!!

Wonderful! The colours in your borders set it off and pull it together. Great job!

GracefulAnn that is a very Beautiful Quilt Top Love the Design and colors, I haven't even started on mine yet, not for sure how to do it I have never tried to put blocks together like that before, I do have to add some to some of my blocks, I was thinking I could check with my LQS lady to see if she could help me figure out what to do.

Gee Ann, That came out so cute! I just love it.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

If there are any of the ladies from this swap that haven't joined us yet in the fall swap, please jump in and join us again for some fun blocks and company. We need more ladies to join into the fun!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Hey Red! I just finished my first block for the fall swap. I'll be posting a pic soon. I love all your blocks so I hope I get some of yours again!

I think you are so sweet to say that, ann. I just love swapping out with you gals.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

This was such a wonderful fun theme. I joying seeing all the quilts people are making. May/June tends to be too busy a time of year for me but maybe another year they will do this theme again. Great job everyone!
    Anna Quilts

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15