Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 473

Thread: Sunbonnet Sue & Overall Sam - Sign ups Close Aug 15, 2011!

  1. #226
    Super Member Crafty3790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Warren Maine
    Posts
    2,669
    Blog Entries
    23
    Heres the last one I made for extra swap with fromzstore now to start on the ones for the swap.Im sending a combo of embroidered and appliqued. Im going to combine what I get with the dresden exchange I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #227
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,103
    Blog Entries
    10
    She is so lovely.

  3. #228
    Junior Member girlscouts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    would like to sign up this swap....one set.... thanks

  4. #229
    Super Member ljptexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NE of Fort Worth
    Posts
    2,443
    Your Sue with the mop reminds me of "the Carol Burnett Show". when she came out as a mop lady.
    Does anyone else remember this too???



    :thumbup: :thumbup:

  5. #230
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790
    Heres the last one I made for extra swap with fromzstore now to start on the ones for the swap.Im sending a combo of embroidered and appliqued. Im going to combine what I get with the dresden exchange I did.
    Love it she is so cute I have been camping for the lad 4days no Internet just catching up thank you fir the extra swap I will be busy sewing next week

  6. #231
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,432
    Blog Entries
    21
    Been working on my first set of Sunbonnet Sue will work on the other set tomorrow if things go like they should..LOL

    Button on hat is just tact on so you will need to sew it on when your ready....
    Name:  Attachment-238250.jpe
Views: 191
Size:  99.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #232
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,432
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ljptexas
    Your Sue with the mop reminds me of "the Carol Burnett Show". when she came out as a mop lady.
    Does anyone else remember this too???



    :thumbup: :thumbup:

    Shhhhh your telling our age, but yes I do...LOL

  8. #233
    Junior Member girlscouts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    they look great.....good job..

  9. #234
    Super Member Crafty3790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Warren Maine
    Posts
    2,669
    Blog Entries
    23
    I love them. at fist I didn't know what she was talking about then I went back and saw it and it does remind me of her that was a great show I used to love it.

  10. #235
    Super Member Jennifer22206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    state of confusion
    Posts
    4,774
    Blog Entries
    4
    ahh I stopped getting notices!
    I'm getting quite a few in the mail - I'm making a list as soon as DD goes to bed!

    Ladies - this is turning out to be AWESOME

  11. #236
    Super Member tolepainter54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    1,370
    I'm finishing mine up and should be in the mail the first of next week.

  12. #237
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,268
    Please put me down for two sets. I've been lurking & everyones blocks are so cute I had to participate.

  13. #238
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,268
    Hi everyone! Jennifer hasn't answered me for three days & I'm wondering if I should continue finishing up the blocks since I signed up on Sunday? Any suggestions? The swap was supposed to close yesterday. I hope I'm included in the swap even though I haven't heard from her. Maybe she's on vacation.

  14. #239
    Junior Member girlscouts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    she hasnt answered any of mine either, but she has read them, so not sure what is going on either.....


    Quote Originally Posted by Bbemerald
    Hi everyone! Jennifer hasn't answered me for three days & I'm wondering if I should continue finishing up the blocks since I signed up on Sunday? Any suggestions? The swap was supposed to close yesterday. I hope I'm included in the swap even though I haven't heard from her. Maybe she's on vacation.

  15. #240
    Super Member moonrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Posts
    3,057
    I sent a PM two days ago to confirm that my swap blocks had arrived safely. (I had PM'ed her to join the swap on 7/19, and the Delivery Confirmation number says my blocks arrived on 7/30. I'm not seeing my name on the activity sheet, so I just wanted to check back with her on it.)

    The PM shows that it hasn't been read yet, and she hasn't posted on the board since 8/11.

    Hope nothing is wrong. :?

  16. #241
    Super Member hobbykat1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,734
    I also sent my sets to her 2 1/2 wks ago and have heard nothing...Hope mine arrived...

  17. #242
    Super Member brookemarie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,750
    I'm starting to get a little concerned about sending mine seeing that so many are not able to contact her. Has this ever happened in other swaps before?

  18. #243
    Super Member brookemarie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,750
    Here's a pic of my first set of blocks. Let me know what you think...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #244
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    106
    My three sets of blocks are in the mail today.Csrol Hupp

  20. #245
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by brookemarie19
    Here's a pic of my first set of blocks. Let me know what you think...
    I love your sunbonnet with the cute horse! We have horses & it's sew sweet to see her give the horse an apple. Fun design.

  21. #246
    Super Member moonrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Posts
    3,057
    So cute, Brookemarie! :thumbup:

    Just wondering if anyone has heard from Jennifer? My PM still shows that it hasn't been read. I've been in swaps with her before, and she's always answered promptly. Hope she's just busy or on vacation, and not sick or something.

    Perhaps an admin could e-mail her? I know sometimes board notifications seem to stop coming through for some reason, and she may not realize there are PMs and posts waiting for her.

  22. #247
    Super Member Short an Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yale, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    4
    she did say last week that she wasn't getting notifications? maybe they still aren't coming through for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by moonrise
    So cute, Brookemarie! :thumbup:

    Just wondering if anyone has heard from Jennifer? My PM still shows that it hasn't been read. I've been in swaps with her before, and she's always answered promptly. Hope she's just busy or on vacation, and not sick or something.

    Perhaps an admin could e-mail her? I know sometimes board notifications seem to stop coming through for some reason, and she may not realize there are PMs and posts waiting for her.

  23. #248
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,268
    It would me nice to know what is going on. I think an admin e-mailing her would be great! My email is still unanswered & I have no idea where to mail my blocks.

  24. #249
    Super Member dotcomdtcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City UWS
    Posts
    4,427
    Jennifer lives in NJ. I hope everything is ok with her little girl. I can email PatriceJ & let her know. But I would give her until Monday.

  25. #250
    Super Member Crafty3790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Warren Maine
    Posts
    2,669
    Blog Entries
    23
    Maybe she went on vacation.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.