Accountability

Old 03-30-2012, 12:03 PM

I made lots of progress. Well maybe not LOTS by some standards but for me I did. I could not get pictures last night as my camera batteries died so I will do so this evening
I plan on getting quite a bit done this evening and weekend. Soon it will be beautiful and so workable too!
Hugs
April
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM

April-
isn't it a great feeling to be getting organized? i'm so enjoying the process for me...how are you managing your fat quarters? i'm still debating that one.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Power Poster

hey, you committed to fifteen minutes a day and your doing it, so that's a big high five!
I'm so very proud of you...now...about me...lol...I'm trying to move from one room to another, and there's no "committement", but I'm working on it everyday. I have more to do than you do...trust me
It's going to be a whiiiile, before I can show any pics, but you sure are inspiring me, April
Old 04-01-2012, 02:50 AM

Can't wait to see the pictures! Keep going. Remember to keep in mind not whether something is nice but whether it is important to your life...
Old 04-01-2012, 08:26 AM

Miss Mousie I am so glad you are inspired. I will cheer you on all that I can
twoxover-yes it is great to finally start getting organized. I love the feeling but still get overwhelmed at times. I had started to fold my fat quarters and put them in a drawer but then I came across MI Lates boards and I find they work perfect for the Fat quarters and fit wonderfully well in the drawers on these. I will post a picture so you can see what I mean.
I am also posting a picture of what I have accomplished so far. It does not look like much but I now have a nice place to sit for handwork and to fold all those unruly fabrics if I need to sit cause I can't stand anymore lol

Thank you all again for the encouragement. This is going to be a long process but hopefully it will help inspire others as well and if I find any neat tricks or organization things along the way I will share those too!
Hugs
April
Attached Thumbnails boards.jpg   pict2296.jpg   pict2297.jpg   pict2298.jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

I'm proud of you ♥Iz ... look at how much progress you have made and how organized you are getting!
Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 PM

I joined this forum a bit back and still not had time to fully enjoy it. I have sat and read all through this thread because I need to really tackle my whole house...oh, it is not horrible. Just we are getting older and I need to discard some things till our daughters don't have to do it. I was doing the little bit every day, and then had one of those 'storms of life' upset me so bad I just couldn't settle into working on it.

Anyway, this is an inspiration for me to get back to tackling things here. Hopefully I can check in fairly regularly, at least this week. Next week promises to be a busy one.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 AM

Rose,
So glad you will be following along. I think it helps me to get organized if I know I can help inspire others.
I am going to have to tell hubby he has to do something with the door to his shop LOL It looks awfully dirty in the picture. All of his wood tools, his lathe and everything are behind that door and it must stay closed to keep the sawdust OFF of my fabric and quilts. He is good about keeping it closed when he is working though. I just have to get him to remember to close it when he leaves the room, otherwise the dogs go in, pick up the sawdust and away they go!
I have been making slow progress on the fabric but I am making it. I am working on getting the cutting table clear and top notch and then going from there. As soon as that is done I will take pictures and post them.
thank you all again!
Hugs
April
Old 04-02-2012, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
I'm proud of you ♥Iz ... look at how much progress you have made and how organized you are getting!
Thank you I sure am trying!!
Hugs
April
Old 04-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Thank you I sure am trying!!
Hugs
April
And pretty soon the TRY ... will become TRY-umph!