Oh my!

Old 01-01-2019, 07:28 AM
Power Poster

Here's the link to the UFO challenge thread....it's fun to see people get the UFO's fun and done...comment are often made as to why they went to UFO land...stumbling blocks etc...oh and pictures are always fun to see.

2019 UFO Challenge
Old 01-01-2019, 03:25 PM

Sewing Room Sections to Tidy in January and February

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606097[/ATTACH]

I just made this list and took a picture in case anyone else would like a visual to help them. Having a detailed list of sections helps me stay on track, see my progress by area as opposed to going willy-nilly around my room, and I can cross off a section at a time.

Additionally, with my personality, I like to choose a section based on my level of motivation, energy, need for space in a certain area, or a given time allotment. I could not make the closet one section or I'd feel overwhelmed. So making it 3 is better. Also, since I am also concurrently decluttering my master bedroom for my DD and DSIL to do the makeover (their "big gift" to us) , I am being realistic that it will take two months to do both rooms.

Attached Thumbnails img_6815.jpg  
Old 01-01-2019, 04:28 PM

Oops! Sorry I put this comment in your post. Not exactly on topic. I meant to put it this section, though. I’ll repost later when I get a chance.