Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Working on my sewingromm for Last few day's my poor back. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/working-my-sewingromm-last-few-days-my-poor-back-t292235.html)

buddy'smom 10-29-2017 11:01 AM

Working on my sewingromm for Last few day's my poor back.

9 Attachment(s)
My room was such a mess I had 5 totes of fabric I purchased from my daughter April before her move and she also gave me a lot. I finally tried to get through it, some I needed to wash and fold. I didn't realize all the work, I have a huge box and bag of scraps and different fabric sizes I'm gonna donate to a free store. They give every thing away for free. Maybe some one can use it. I usually cut all my scraps down but my back is just getting to bad. My hubby made me this cutting table and I love it, nice and high.

buddy'smom 10-29-2017 11:03 AM

More pics

9 Attachment(s)
last ones.

SusieQOH 10-29-2017 11:11 AM

Nice job!!!! Now you're all set to have fun :)

Becky Andersen 10-29-2017 12:12 PM

Nice! We have so many of the same things. Love my Pfaff and I would do just about anything for that Halloween stash you have there!

bearisgray 10-29-2017 12:30 PM

Nice set up!

It does take a lot of effort to go through that much stuff.

QuiltnNan 10-29-2017 12:37 PM

nice organization

buddy'smom 10-29-2017 01:02 PM

Thank you, I use to have a whole book case full of Halloween fabric, when I moved my son's girlfriend took a lot of my fabric and of coarse I didn't notice it till I unpacked. She also helped herself to my creams/tans, wow, calico's and more, her family was having a yard sale and she most likely made a killing on my fabric.

Originally Posted by Becky Andersen (Post 7934127)
Nice! We have so many of the same things. Love my Pfaff and I would do just about anything for that Halloween stash you have there!

M.Elizabeth 10-29-2017 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 7934170)
Thank you, I use to have a whole book case full of Halloween fabric, when I moved my son's girlfriend took a lot of my fabric and of coarse I didn't notice it till I unpacked. She also helped herself to my creams/tans, wow, calico's and more, her family was having a yard sale and she most likely made a killing on my fabric.

This is a sad commentary on her actions.

patsan 10-29-2017 01:50 PM

You sure have a lot of fabric! Tpp bad someone helped them-self to some. How nice to have a sewing room!

buddy'smom 10-29-2017 03:27 PM

Thanks ladies, guess sometimes you learn the hard way. I love my sewing room, just wish it was a bit bigger, my son made me all my shelves, he can climb right up them. The drawers on bottom were from the three stacked carts you buy in Walmart, they were heavy so he made them fit into the shelve units. I love Halloween and Christmas, I really had some awesome fabric's.