Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
Storing fat quarters >

Storing fat quarters

Storing fat quarters

Old 04-14-2024, 08:16 AM

I just did some organizing of my fat quarters, I organized by colors and then any sets like halloween I kept together. What I have problems organizing is the pre-cuts I have. I have a lot of 10 inch squares and 2.5 inch strips and 5 inch squares and I don't have a good way to organize them, and then I forget what I have.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:51 AM

What a great idea and takes up so little space. The quilt is similar to the one I just finished for our yet to be born granddaughter.
Yours looks like hexis but mine is based on a a snowballed 4 patch with similar pastel colors and white background. I will be posting it soon, but I hope my family treasures it as yours has done : )

Re: storing 5" charm squares: I purchased 14" x 14" square, 6" deep clear box with dividers and they fit beautifully on end. There is a handle on one of the 6' x 14" ends. I'm ashamed to admit I have 4, fully packed with either squares I cut from scraps, or charm packs, but there are so many charm quilt patterns out there. I just need more time LOL

Last edited by EmiliasNana; 04-16-2024 at 06:01 AM.