Storing Rulers

Old 12-09-2020, 04:29 PM

I have a teeny-tiny sewing room and have a shelving unit on wheels that can be moved around. I hang all my rulers off of hooks on one side.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Power Poster

The ones I use all the time I keep laying around and move off when I don't need them. Ones I don't use stay in the ruler holder, out of the way. June Taylor strip cutter stands on floor between a couple of totes. All works me.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:50 AM

I went to Ikea and bought their hooks and the bars that go with them. One is on the wall and I hooked their metal pails to them--storage for pencils, calculator, etc. The second and third bars with the hooks are on the wall right beside my cutting table and on a filing cabinet right there as well. One bar and hooks holds my various scissors, rotary cutters, etc and the other bar on the cabinet holds the big rulers that don't fit into the slot holder I have on my cutting table. Easy to see and to get to. Slot holder is for the rulers I use constantly.
For my quilting machine rulers, they are all in plastic sleeves, in binders labelled on the spine.