ATTN: QB'ers NW (OR/WA group)

Old 06-27-2010, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I'm really wishing I could go! I've had such a great time getting to know many of the NW quilters! Please take pics and share with us in September at Feathers!
Wish you could join us, too, Karen....but understand when it comes to family b-days!
Old 06-27-2010, 02:47 PM

Thanks Laurie! Have a great time!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:55 PM

Well I'll be there-I don't know with flower on! I can't wait. I'm staying the weekend. I need to find out about Alex's event in the park. Oh yea where is the park? Does anyone know what street it's on. Driving into Sisters from Bend is it on the right or left of the town?

I can't wait. And I'll bring the wine however, does anyone want wine on a hot day?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Well I'll be there-I don't know with flower on! I can't wait. I'm staying the weekend. I need to find out about Alex's event in the park. Oh yea where is the park? Does anyone know what street it's on. Driving into Sisters from Bend is it on the right or left of the town?

I can't wait. And I'll bring the wine however, does anyone want wine on a hot day?
The park is like two blocks behind main street on the LEFT between Elm & Fir St. Might want to check the Stitchin' Post's website to see a schedule of events.
Beer might be a better choice :lol:
Looking forward to seeing you.
~ Laurie
Old 06-28-2010, 08:21 AM

I wish I could go, but maybe next year. I hope everyone posts some pictures and stories of their adventures.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:47 AM

WOOHOO!! Just talked to the bossman...he's going to make sure I get the day off!! William sat and listened, and then informed me that "you can go as long as you leave your purse and everything in it at home!" :lol: Yeah...THAT's gonna happen!!

I've decided...I'm going to wear either black pants, or blue jeans with a BRIGHT red Hawaiian shirt layered over a white tank top..I figure with that red shirt no one will be able to miss me!! :lol:
Old 06-28-2010, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee
WOOHOO!! Just talked to the bossman...he's going to make sure I get the day off!! William sat and listened, and then informed me that "you can go as long as you leave your purse and everything in it at home!" :lol: Yeah...THAT's gonna happen!!

I've decided...I'm going to wear either black pants, or blue jeans with a BRIGHT red Hawaiian shirt layered over a white tank top..I figure with that red shirt no one will be able to miss me!! :lol:
Now that's an idea - we could all wear bright red :thumbup:
If you can't take your purse, just slip the debit/credit card in your jeans pocket :lol:
Old 06-28-2010, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie

Now that's an idea - we could all wear bright red :thumbup:
If you can't take your purse, just slip the debit/credit card in your jeans pocket :lol:
Trade your purse for a small backpack! You need to bring a lunch and a water bottle, don't you? :)
Old 06-28-2010, 10:46 AM

~laffin~ I was thinking more of a suitcase with rollers...think he'd notice??
Old 06-28-2010, 11:00 AM

~laffin~ I was thinking more of a suitcase with rollers...think he'd notice??
Getting home shouldn't be the problem! What's he going to do? Send you back to the store to return it? I think that would be like sending the kid back to the toy store don't ya think? :)