Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do you live close

Blog Entries

Do you live close

The first thing I do each morning is grab a cup of coffee and come to the board. I have learned so much here. Every time I read a post I look to see where the person is from. Is there anyone out there from Yuba City, CA? I haven't found anyone yet.

Click on "Community" above to get a drop down list, then click "Member List". Once there, click on "Search members" on the right at top, then click on "Advanced search" in the bottom right of that box. It'll take you to a page where you can search the member list by typing in the location.

I didn't know that! Sorry, I am in Southern California.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I have often looked to see who lived near me or my home town up north. Fun to do a little research..

Blog Entries
    Thanks I didn't know that. I found seven members that are 30 miles from me.

Quote Originally Posted by shortcake2012 View Post
    The first thing I do each morning is grab a cup of coffee and come to the board. I have learned so much here. Every time I read a post I look to see where the person is from. Is there anyone out there from Yuba City, CA? I haven't found anyone yet.
    years ago i had several friends who lived in the TwinCities area --yuba city & marysville. fished and hiked the yuba river canyon. my hubs has a cousin in process of moving back to marysville. very neat area, i loved it there, but never lived there.

..and i didn't know that either, justabitcrazy. i see so many here don't put where they live and thought that all personal info in their profiles would remain personal & private.

shortcake, there was a thread couple years ago about putting in our zip codes and find board members who live nearby and we could make contact. i never saw anyone with my zip code or nearby zip, but i see there are members in tricites east of me, benton city east of me and i've met and enjoyed fun times with another board member in yakima, west of me. hang in there ..you'll find someone to play with. it might take a few years tho. i've been on here since 2010 & finally met a local board member in 2015
    the rogue quilter - in from wandering in the sun and snow with camera in hand.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, thanks for this info. Found one quilter living in City I want to move to in Texas! yea!!

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    Oh my, thanks for this info. Found one quilter living in City I want to move to in Texas! yea!!
    I live out of Redding, Ca. Not too close but if you come up this way anytime, would love to meet you.

I am at the opposite end of the state - literally 7 miles from the CA/Mexican border. But it would be fun to have a CA gathering some time.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I know of one who lives here and we were hoping to meet at the quilt show last year but family comes first and that's fine. May be some other time.

So. CA in the Pasadena area

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    I didn't know that! Sorry, I am in Southern California.
    Whoa, I didn't know that either, how much fun is that. Thanks for the help, Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
    I am at the opposite end of the state - literally 7 miles from the CA/Mexican border. But it would be fun to have a CA gathering some time.
    I'm in Lakeside, CA, East of San Diego, and am always looking to meet fellow quilters, especially looking for a SMALL class!

I live in Roseville, my son and his family live in Marysville.

We lived in Yuba City a long time ago and the same with Lakeside, CA, which someone else just mentioned.......plus a host of other towns in California.

I live in Fallbrook, on the San Diego/Riverside County Line

Yuba City, Ca

You just found someone. I live on the north end of town, off stabler