Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Granbury QBers' Meet Mckinney QBers' >

Granbury QBers' Meet Mckinney QBers'

Granbury QBers' Meet Mckinney QBers'

Old 08-06-2011, 04:16 PM

GGinMckinney = thank you for bring the quilting magazines to share. ALways love those.
Thank you to everyone for a fun day. Sorry about the blurry photos. And it only got to 111 today. HOT....
Old 08-06-2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by GGinMcKinney
Thank you for loading the pics! Great to see everyone again. I showed them to DH. He thought it looked like we had fun. Little does he know just how much fun it was!!
Teresa had her avatar bag there and I took pictures but they did not turn out.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Joanieu
Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OK it must be me, I am the only one blurry in the last picture Joanieu posted. ♥♥
So sorry - don't know what happened unless you were moving while I was taking the picture. Too funny.

NP3 - Debbie had me laughing so hard while I was driving and we got on the 1st overpass that was really high - well high for me - the low ones don't bother me, but some of these are really high... Then coming home getting onto I30 - it was backed up and we were stopped on a high over pass - I kept telling them to move and they wouldn't..

It wasn't just me, I had Beenana on the phone and she had us both laughing. POor Joanieu was saying...move it...move it....
Old 08-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Well, that is it.
Acesgame is not a new member but she claims she is a Quilting peeper (lurker) so we encouraged her to join in. So she is now coming to the 2nd QBer retreat in OCtober. So only two spots left. Welcome Acesgame, you were such a hoot.

Zipit is going to teach us her hand bag which the picture was not on my camera and the small contaniers too. We figured out she is a cat person. OH my, the way she went at those fabrics. LOL.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:23 PM

OK I am done. GOing to rest a bit and settle in. Long, fun day.

We had two absent. Quilty Kitty had computer problems and had to get it fixed and we missed Mommo. Mayeb next time.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Joanieu
OK it must be me, I am the only one blurry in the last picture Joanieu posted. ♥♥
So sorry - don't know what happened unless you were moving while I was taking the picture. Too funny.

NP3 - Debbie had me laughing so hard while I was driving and we got on the 1st overpass that was really high - well high for me - the low ones don't bother me, but some of these are really high... Then coming home getting onto I30 - it was backed up and we were stopped on a high over pass - I kept telling them to move and they wouldn't..

It wasn't just me, I had Beenana on the phone and she had us both laughing. POor Joanieu was saying...move it...move it....
I was laughing right along with them. Joanie was fixing her ring and Debbie thought she was giving a ‘gesture’ to a passing car. You should have heard the two of them. What a team.
At the over pass, I thought Debbie hung up..........she was holding her breath.
They were letting cars into their lane and couldn’t understand why no one wanted to move............it was them that need to change..........break down of a camper.
I could tell that the both of you had such a awesome day, as well as the rest of those lucky ladies.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:27 PM

I forgot about the finger. It was funny. YOu know I just caught the motion out of the left side and was shocked.....SO glad I asked...I was looking to see if anyone saw her. She held up her hand and moved the ring down with her thumb. Adn traffic was not moving so we could have had a problem. ROFL> Sorry Joanieu
Old 08-06-2011, 04:29 PM

Sticker shock. Jeely rolls were 42.00, so they had half rolls for 24.99 for 22 strips??
Charms were 10.99, Hoffman Strips were 42.00, etc. Wow. and FQ's were 2.99. But we found some shelves of 5.00 fabrics too. Even the sale items were higher than what we have been paying. If it gets too hot, I go back to reading. LOL
Old 08-06-2011, 04:36 PM

I forgot about the finger. It was funny. YOu know I just caught the motion out of the left side and was shocked.....SO glad I asked...I was looking to see if anyone saw her. She held up her hand and moved the ring down with her thumb. Adn traffic was not moving so we could have had a problem. ROFL> Sorry Joanieu
oh my I am still laughing out loud at that... Now Jenny (dog #2) heard me and woke up and wants to play... thanks Beenana for bringing that up... ROFLMBO!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:43 PM

It was my fault. My bad. Guess that happens when you only have one good eye and it is blurry. It was fun we all took pictures of Halloween because we know she loves it. Shhhhhhhh don't tell her what I got.