IDAHO - QB Quilter's

Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 AM

Rnunu is out of contact for another week. She is on a trip with family, I'm sure she will contact everyone when she returns.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:32 AM

For some reason, the message is not there. :(
Old 07-13-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by debp33
Anyone go to the Boise Quilt show? I posted a couple pictures here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-133122-1.htm
I am behind, but did go to the quilt show...our guild was the guest guild at the show...we enjoyed the show...:)
Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 AM

Hi everyone...I am working with RNUNU on the Idaho QB Quilter's get together. Hopefully September will work for everyone and it will be somewhat cooler. The two dates will either be the weekend of September 17th or the 24th in Twin Falls...please let one of us know which date works best for you as soon as possible...once a date is chosen from the majority of responses, we will go from there. This will be exciting and fun. Thanking you in advance...Elaine
Old 08-05-2011, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Hi everyone...I am working with RNUNU on the Idaho QB Quilter's get together. Hopefully September will work for everyone and it will be somewhat cooler. The two dates will either be the weekend of September 17th or the 24th in Twin Falls...please let one of us know which date works best for you as soon as possible...once a date is chosen from the majority of responses, we will go from there. This will be exciting and fun. Thanking you in advance...Elaine
IDAHO QB - "MEET & GREET" :
We've got the the date set: Our very first "Meet & Greet" has been set for Saturday - September 24, 2001 in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have had responses from Neveda - Montana - Northern Idaho & Southern Idaho .... who have expressed they would like to come, attend, meet and greet each other. TFquilter and I are working on the details and planning ..... details will be fourthcoming via your Email Addresses.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:57 AM

Just wanted everyone to know Dayle and I are getting together next week to finalize details for Idaho Meet and Greet. If you have any fun suggestions, ideas, tips, demo's etc that you would like to share, get in touch with either of us. Also if there is anyone from this area, who would like to attend and has not signed up, PLEASE do so...join us for a great time....
Old 09-02-2011, 08:48 AM

Just wanted everyone to know Dayle and I are getting together next week to finalize details for Idaho Meet and Greet. If you have any fun suggestions, ideas, tips, demo's etc that you would like to share, get in touch with either of us. Also if there is anyone from this area, who would like to attend and has not signed up, PLEASE do so...join us for a great time....
"THANKS" ---- Elaine for doing this and sending out this post for everyone. Good to be back home .... so I can get busy with my commitments, like this one.

Looking forward to "Meeting and Greeting" everyone. Got some ideas rolling around in my head (while I was driving) ... I will go over them with Elaine, when we meet-up with each other, to finalize our plans next week. I'm getting "excited" .... are you???? 8-) :lol: :thumbup:

-- Dayle
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
"THANKS" ---- Elaine for doing this and sending out this post for everyone. Good to be back home .... so I can get busy with my commitments, like this one.

Looking forward to "Meeting and Greeting" everyone. Got some ideas rolling around in my head (while I was driving) ... I will go over them with Elaine, when we meet-up with each other, to finalize our plans next week. I'm getting "excited" .... are you???? 8-) :lol: :thumbup:

-- Dayle
Very excited!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 PM

IDAHO - QB Quilters "MEET & GREET":
Those of you who responded and expressed an interest in a MEET & GREET ..... check your Email. TFquilter has sent you an Email giving all the details. It will be held on Saturday - September 24th in Twin Falls, ID. We're really looking forward to meeting all you and are planning a "Fun Filled Day".